Chase Smith Commits

Saved By The Bell Yes GIF
We should target Slater next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All the **** time.

Amari Daniels will be one in this class, same with Tyler Johnson & I wasn't crazy about Daz Worsham in the 2020 class & Marquezz Ezzard in the 2019 class either.

When Diamonte Howard was committed I was saying he wasn't Miami caliber from the jump, when we had Artur Sitkowski committed I was heavily saying we needed to drop him.

****, I'm probably one of the few on the board that's not crazy about Savion Collins, I think he has great physical upside but I really question his work ethic & how hard of a worker he'll be.

And I never felt Herbert should've been an OT, I always thought he should've been moved to Guard, idk why he hasn't.

All I do is give my opinion & call it as I see it, but I never say shìt I don't believe or push any narrative that's not true to what I feel. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I don't ever tell anyone what they should or should not think. You all have your own eyes & brain & are free to use it as you so please.
I wasn’t crazy about Redding 😅 he just looks like a physical freak with some skill not many to me

What has me excited about the caliber of guys we are bringing in is it finally looks like Diaz is longing for the days of guys taking fumbles, interceptions, tipped balls, etc and taking them to the house for 6... Guys like CSmith, JWilliams, AWilliams, MClarke..**** even LTaylor are going to be providing defensive momentum changing scores like our teams of years past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we've got that them at every level too which is incredible!

Chantz, Jabari and Thomas Davis are freaky athletic/quick twitch at the DE spot
Huff, Brooks and Chase Smith at the LB level
Tae, Harrell and James Williams on the back end at S

just insane athleticism all over this defense
Dont forget Austin Cave at linebacker as well. Elite athlete!

they may be thinking LB, but the way he attacks the ball as a WR is impressive.

If you liked Michael Redding last year at WR, you should like Chase Smith at WR this year. Same trump card, Smith was more productive.

I know he'll almost assuredly be a defensive player here, but man, he'd be a good weapon on offense, too. Especially on a team that doesn't have many bigger wide receivers. He'd come in and almost immediately be our biggest WR on the team.

Advertisement
OK, it's easy to identify the Gaytor fan posting patterns, but let's shine a spotlight on the passive-aggressive BS that is employed by a certain type of UM fan. The "I'm so triggered by past recruiting losses that I won't watch a video until the kid commits" fan who can't wait to infect the rest of us with their misery. Here's the routine:

1. Kid commits, a commit thread is created. Keep in mind, we've been recruiting the kid for a year, and the slump-shouldered mopes have had plenty of time to comment on "what position will he play".

2. Slump-shouldered, veiny-calved mopes then start up their schtick, going onto the commit thread to criticize the player or posters who like the player ("with all due respect"), regardless of whether the player is a 4-star, Top 250, and/or a UM legacy.

3. Other posters attempt to answer the "concerns" or chastise the slump-shouldered, veiny-calved, gaping ****** mopes for pointless criticism on a commit thread.

4. Slump-shouldered, veiny-calved, gaping ******, lazy-faced mopes then get salty and defensive, accusing "everyone else" of having no standards of excellence or not allowing "discussion", while they baselessly pat themselves on their backs for their (fraudulent) video-review skillz.

This happens in nearly every commit thread. Pathetic.

Last edited:
What has me excited about the caliber of guys we are bringing in is it finally looks like Diaz is longing for the days of guys taking fumbles, interceptions, tipped balls, etc and taking them to the house for 6... Guys like CSmith, JWilliams, AWilliams, MClarke..**** even LTaylor are going to be providing defensive momentum changing scores like our teams of years past.
different kind of athletes. I'd include Dunson in that mix too

If you liked Michael Redding last year at WR, you should like Chase Smith at WR this year. Same trump card, Smith was more productive.

I know he'll almost assuredly be a defensive player here, but man, he'd be a good weapon on offense, too. Especially on a team that doesn't have many bigger wide receivers. He'd come in and almost immediately be our biggest WR on the team.
His athleticism just pops out so much on defense. He's a freak.

Advertisement
Back