Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Top 5ish favorite recruit of every kid we offered. Been waiting on this one for 2 years now. If this kid busts, I’ll eat my hat. What a ******* pickup for this staff and program. This kid is just a football player, period.
I agree. Kid could legit play 5 different positions.

Soo happy to have him as a Cane

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I'm Baker I'm scheming up a sub package for next year to have Chase Smith, James Williams, Avery Huff, Sam Brooks, Keontra Smith, Jalen Harrell & Kamren Kinchens all on the field at the same time.

We low key got like 3 Freakish Isaiah Simmons style athletes in terms of length, quick-twitch & explosiveness.

Absolutely insane man...

If I'm Baker I'm scheming up a sub package for next year to have Chase Smith, James Williams, Avery Huff, Sam Brooks, Keontra Smith, Jalen Harrell & Kamren Kinchens all on the field at the same time.

We low key got like 3 Freakish Isaiah Simmons style athletes in terms of length, quick-twitch & explosiveness.

Absolutely insane man...
we've got that them at every level too which is incredible!

Chantz, Jabari and Thomas Davis are freaky athletic/quick twitch at the DE spot
Huff, Brooks and Chase Smith at the LB level
Tae, Harrell and James Williams on the back end at S

just insane athleticism all over this defense

not speaking for him, but this is great for star whores- highly rated kid for sure. Great cause he is a legacy. Great because he is a great athlete.

the part that is hard to wrap your head around is position because his tape is WR and outside LBer/hybrid DE- projecting him at the next level is tough.

I trust the staff on evals though and the kid is obviously a great athlete.

I am very interested to see what position he actually plays. I think he could be an all american or a JAG or anything in between. should be interesting.

Played safety as a junior and been a secondary player since a youngster

Advertisement

fap.gif

Absolutely insane man...
He better be drawing the scheme up right now!!! Bump UAB. Lol

Advertisement
Edit: Just read LCE's comments regarding Amari Daniels in another thread.

With that said, nice pickup!! We are building something fellas!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
All the **** time.

Amari Daniels will be one in this class, same with Tyler Johnson & I wasn't crazy about Daz Worsham in the 2020 class & Marquezz Ezzard in the 2019 class either.

When Diamonte Howard was committed I was saying he wasn't Miami caliber from the jump, when we had Artur Sitkowski committed I was heavily saying we needed to drop him.

****, I'm probably one of the few on the board that's not crazy about Savion Collins, I think he has great physical upside but I really question his work ethic & how hard of a worker he'll be.

And I never felt Herbert should've been an OT, I always thought he should've been moved to Guard, idk why he hasn't.

All I do is give my opinion & call it as I see it, but I never say shìt I don't believe or push any narrative that's not true to what I feel. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I don't ever tell anyone what they should or should not think. You all have your own eyes & brain & are free to use it as you so please.
You don’t think Tyler Johnson is UM caliber?

Advertisement
Back