Chase Bisontis, Top 100 O-Lineman

Advertisement
Need to stay on this kid. Everybody in PA/NJ/NY vacations in Florida we win 10 games you never know. This is exactly the type of Hogmollie we need.
Gaby was on the Sebastian Lane show tonight, says Mario is relentlessly pursuing Bisontis. He told Mirabal that the Canes didn't make the final cut and Mirabal has just increased the recruiting effort. It's intensity like this that gets us official visits from kids like Okunlola when we supposedly weren't in the list of school they were considering for officials.

Last edited:
Not really that impressive. I am 44 and 5'10" and 205lbs and I can do 120x8. With far better form too.
And I’m 42 5’6 and 190, can do 225 for 21 reps, 120 for 10. The point is he’s 17 and doing it. He’s also squatting 545 deadlifting 615 and benching 415. Imagine what he’ll be doing after getting into a college program. We had lineman during pro day putting up HS numbers.

Last edited:
Gaby was on the Sebastian Lane show tonight, says Mario is relentlessly pursuing Bisontis. He told Mirabal that the Canes didn't make the final cut and Mirabal has just increased the recruiting effort. It's intensity like this that gets us official visits from kids like Okunlola when we supposedly weren't in the list of school they were considering for officials.

I love it. Looks like the same thing happened with John Walker. That type of persistence will 10000% pay off at some point and land us one of these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I’m 42 5’6 and 190, can do 225 for 21 reps, 120 for 10. The point is he’s 17 and doing it. He’s also squatting 545 deadlifting 615 and benching 415. Imagine what he’ll be doing after getting into a college program. We had lineman during pro day putting up HS numbers.
This!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a RT right now and in our game he had a hard time with Bain, Mesidor, and Harvey. He pasted Kelly a few times though.

I don’t know if he got better as the season went on, but he looks out of place as a book end. Maybe a G in college.

He’s a RT right now and in our game he had a hard time with Bain, Mesidor, and Harvey. He pasted Kelly a few times though.

I don’t know if he got better as the season went on, but he looks out of place as a book end. Maybe a G in college.
I'd make the same argument for Mauigoa too.

Advertisement
Back