Chase Bisontis, Top 100 O-Lineman

Advertisement
360DD0ED-C32D-436B-B83B-0E189C2F7D9C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you live in NJ, Rutgers is a big(ish) deal. I mean people from NJ either live in one of 3 cities; NYC, Philly, or Atlantic City. Sure there are names like Newark or Camden, but they are really just suburbs of Philly and NYC. They have Princeton and Rutgers, that’s about it
Just seeing this. You from Jersey?

Need to stay on this kid. Everybody in PA/NJ/NY vacations in Florida we win 10 games you never know. This is exactly the type of Hogmollie we need.

Advertisement
I don't get the MSU connection over Miami?

Go Canes
As I mentioned to @Gi0logy, they're proving to be a problem and people keep sleeping on MSU. Multiple threads with people asking how come they're in the top 5 with us or beat us for a recruit.

Miami isn't a fit for everyone, although you'd think we would be a fit for a kid from Jersey.

As I mentioned to @Gi0logy, they're proving to be a problem and people keep sleeping on MSU. Multiple threads with people asking how come they're in the top 5 with us or beat us for a recruit.

Miami isn't a fit for everyone, although you'd think we would be a fit for a kid from Jersey.
I bring this up in the Tears threads all the time, fans are delusional when it comes to their team. We can’t fathom how MSU can beat us for a recruit but they have 7 10 win seasons to 1 for us in the last 12 years plus a playoff appearance. They also beat us last year, but it’s all unfathomable…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back