Chase Bisontis, Top 100 O-Lineman

I liked him coming out and he started the whole year. If he has interior want an ability i would retarget him.

They offered a guy from samford already who is an interior guy but looks to be a center or cohen replacement.Bisontis fits the mode of ol they look for and he is from Jersey where Mario has footing

Advertisement
They are recruiting him. As to whether he's a priority like Cohen was last cycle remains to be seen but I'd have to think so. Cohen had a pretty similar offer list. As always, follow the visits for the answer to that question.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His Final 8 were

UM, UGA, LSU, MSU, O$U, Rutgers, Texas, and A&M

Final Five

UGA, Rutgers, MSU, L$U and A&M

I would think MSU and obviously TAMU are eliminated. We'll see if there are new contenders this cycle.

I see that Clemson reached out. Wonder how active Dabo is going to be in the portal.
He did shift his usual stance and now said they will be goin after transfers, not sure how aggressive but that is big departure from prior stance

I see that Clemson reached out. Wonder how active Dabo is going to be in the portal.
he recently talked about and seemed to walk back his hard stance against it all

he shifted it by saying something along the lines of "the portal isn't the problem, NIL isn't the problem, tampering is the problem"

he's right, but it contradicts how he's been acting the last several years and it seems like he's realized how wrong he was

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back