Charlie Strong LB's coach

Advertisement
Is strong the one recruiting them? Don't think Raul even mentioned him. Just because a LB commits doesn't mean he was recruited by the LB coach. Now I hope Strong is a beast on the recruiting trail but like I said previously I haven't read anything about him doing much recruiting other then going to spring games to scout
The Army has enormous recruiting shortfalls. Have you considered elisting?

Advertisement
@RVACane we really gotta have people like this around? Is it for objectivity or is he a plant to get clicks up with people posting hate towards him? Too much traction with the program right now to have to deal with these mopes. Please cut this off.
You guys overreact to everything. I simply made a comment saying I haven't heard much about strong on the recruiting trail and was wondering if this could be a one in done situation. And you guys take it like I'm calling him a bum, saying he needs to be fired. What's funny is I was one of the first people to bring up Strong as a possible Co-DC/LB coach and got called an idiot left and right and now after we hired him I bring up the fact I haven't heard much about him recruiting and wondered if this could be a 1 year type of thing I get **** for that . I never questioned strong the coach one bit. I simply asked about his recruiting because I haven't heard anything about him.

You guys overreact to everything. I simply made a comment saying I haven't heard much about strong on the recruiting trail and was wondering if this could be a one in done situation. And you guys take it like I'm calling him a bum, saying he needs to be fired. What's funny is I was one of the first people to bring up Strong as a possible Co-DC/LB coach and got called an idiot left and right and now after we hired him I bring up the fact I haven't heard much about him recruiting and wondered if this could be a 1 year type of thing I get **** for that . I never questioned strong the coach one bit. I simply asked about his recruiting because I haven't heard anything about him.

Please learn to
Shut The Front Door

ResizedP_f8521edf-5069-42f8-a4d9-001f0536239f_68532724123491.gif

Just cause you havent heard anything about him doesn't mean he is not recruiting or doing his work.

And don't even start one of your pointless discussions with me. Not interested.

I mean he has a right to give an awful take. He usually gets skewered by the board for it as well. It’s the age old question: poRster or troll?

I think the Maude’s and @IndayArtHauz think the answer is poRster but Inday can speak on that.
85% of my takes are good
15% of them are bad.

I get little love on my good takes outside of a few people and get absolutely massacred on my bad takes.

This board after I make a bad take
crowd riot GIF

Advertisement

Makes an ill-timed, unsupported porst overreacting to LB recruiting and (somehow) concluding Charlie Strong will not be coaching next year. Accuses posters with actual knowledge of the situation of overreacting to his porst.

You are the common denominator in all your failed relationships.

Makes an ill-timed, unsupported porst overreacting to LB recruiting and (somehow) concluding Charlie Strong will not be coaching next year. Accuses posters with actual knowledge of the situation of overreacting to his porst.

You are the common denominator in all your failed relationships.
And I said I was my misinformed and it was my bad. That's were people overact, I get it if you want to make a joke or something then leave it at that but some of you guys just go on and on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And I said I was my misinformed and it was my bad. That's were people overact, I get it if you want to make a joke or something then leave it at that but some of you guys just go on and on.
I hear you and will tap into my inner @IndayArtHauz (who is at least as cool a dude as Billy Zane) to respond with some friendly advice:

Baby doll, message boards can be ruthless places. Full of sharks. And when they smell blood in the water, it's a frenzy. So the more you keep responding and acknowledging it gets to you, the more they will come at you. If you're bleeding and the sharks start circling, just get out of the ocean for a minute until they lose interest.

Charlie Strong is a LEGEND. That guy at LB coach is ridiculous. We are so lucky to have him, and the best part is I doubt he or Steele go anywhere any time soon. But either can back the other up on anything related to defense. And with these LB recruits coming in, the glory days are here again.
When they first got here some of us went out deep sea fishing & u should've seen these old *** country boys. They were literally in paradise. This isn't some flash in the pan job for them. They love it here and we as a university,as an alumni base & as a fan base will all love having them here as well.

Advertisement
Back