Confirmed Charlie Strong: DONE - LB coach & Co-DC

Advertisement
2C781CC8-7607-40D9-990F-06AF60FB8772.gif

Advertisement
Nah, no way, the ‘fake insiders’ on here said this could happen weeks ago. Was false then and is false now, obviously, who is ESPN anyways?
👀👀👀 you told me this a month back! F what anyone had to say. People like you and Cribby don’t have anything to prove to anyone. You post what you hear. If they don’t like what y’all have to say, then they can ignore your posts. Simple.

Imagine going from unqualified stupid ******* loser Patke to a guy who was a head coach for 7 years, had multiple double digit win seasons, and coordinated top 25 defenses.

Insane.
Patke been let go yet? Or is he still under contract? Ain't heard ****t about him since Mandy got wacked.

Advertisement
I see where you’re going and I’m leaning in that direction as well. From what I can accurately gather, he seems to be a very high level of proficiency as a defensive mind in general. He understands defensive and what each position group is suppose to do/how they’re suppose to play.

From that, while he isn’t necessarily a “LB Coach” by trade and a specificity for that position, because of his extensive experience and knowledge as a defensive coach, he can coach LB at a fairly competent to high level. While he may not crank out a Butkus Award winners, saying he’ll coach LB’s to a much higher level than we’ve been use to is the low bar.

Saying he’ll coach them to a highly competitive unit that will play well and won’t be the weakness of the D is probably the mid. Any higher and unequivocally, “we” are indeed “****kn”.. I just turned myself on, FYI..
Let's put it this way. Would someone want their kid learning linebacker from Manny or Charlie F'n Strong. This is an A+++ homerun hire

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's put it this way. Would someone want their kid learning linebacker from Manny or Charlie F'n Strong. This is an A+++ homerun hire
That was actually my last point I forgot to mention. In terms of Stong vs Manny being LB Coach, Strong might as well be the Panther God of LB’s himself vs a jolly chimp. Not even in the same stratosphere.

Advertisement
Back