Charlie MF Moore!!

Advertisement
Surprised nobody is talking about his game ending trip to the floor and put in basket. I have called this the greatest rode win in Miami Hurricane history. That play might go down as the greatest clutch play at the end of a game ever for Miami Hurricane basketball.

Surprised nobody is talking about his game ending trip to the floor and put in basket. I have called this the greatest rode win in Miami Hurricane history. That play might go down as the greatest clutch play at the end of a game ever for Miami Hurricane basketball.
Amazing shot.
Too few people were watching the game because of the last 4-5 years of UM hoops and a road game against Duke. Let's hope this game gets people paying attention to the basketball program.

Amazing shot.
Too few people were watching the game because of the last 4-5 years of UM hoops and a road game against Duke. Let's hope this game gets people paying attention to the basketball program.
We went to the tournament in 2016, 2017, and 2018.

Last 3 years were the bad times.

Just to stay accurate.

Advertisement

I was seated near that basket behind the visitor bench. It was incredible it went it... almost divine intervention getting all the right breaks

Advertisement
Back