• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Charlie MF Moore!!

Cane since 1060

Freshman
Surprised nobody is talking about his game ending trip to the floor and put in basket. I have called this the greatest rode win in Miami Hurricane history. That play might go down as the greatest clutch play at the end of a game ever for Miami Hurricane basketball.

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
Surprised nobody is talking about his game ending trip to the floor and put in basket. I have called this the greatest rode win in Miami Hurricane history. That play might go down as the greatest clutch play at the end of a game ever for Miami Hurricane basketball.
Amazing shot.
Too few people were watching the game because of the last 4-5 years of UM hoops and a road game against Duke. Let's hope this game gets people paying attention to the basketball program.

AmherstCane

Recruit
Amazing shot.
Too few people were watching the game because of the last 4-5 years of UM hoops and a road game against Duke. Let's hope this game gets people paying attention to the basketball program.
We went to the tournament in 2016, 2017, and 2018.

Last 3 years were the bad times.

Just to stay accurate.

caneworld

Junior

I was seated near that basket behind the visitor bench. It was incredible it went it... almost divine intervention getting all the right breaks