Charles Njoku (2019) game film 2017 season

His tape looks just like David’s when he was commited to come play here. And let me tell u something everyone thought he was a classic golden reach and shouldn’t have been recruited. Now we all seen how that turned out. I would take this kid no matter what u can see his atheltic ability he’s a take

Advertisement
These kids’ parents have got to be beasts

Parents home video
1547028620606.gif

This is so Miami not to take this dude. Dude looks like the fastest of the group.

Both David and Evidence said they’re little brother was better than them and Evidence was misused. Hopefully the new OC knows how to utilize the weapons here. But regardless, u gotta take Chuck

If we don't at least offer this kid it would show you just how bad Recruiting really is at Miami.

Advertisement
His tape looks just like David’s when he was commited to come play here. And let me tell u something everyone thought he was a classic golden reach and shouldn’t have been recruited. Now we all seen how that turned out. I would take this kid no matter what u can see his atheltic ability he’s a take

I have no idea why we didn't offer and lock this kid down last summer..u can never have too many 6-6 WR's that can run...

I said a year ago or so that his highlights were better than either of his brothers. I know that isn't everything, but that's where the game is played and they all faced the same competition. Evidence was the one of the three I really didn't underatand the offer of, but if we don't go after Charles, it makes even less sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back