Charles Njoku (2019) game film 2017 season

Advertisement
Man amongst boys out there. Very good hesitation move. I'll take David and Evidence's word for it saying he's the best of all of them. Not a chance I'm gonna take a risk whiffing on that

247 say he’s already 6’4 180...sounds like he’s more David than Evidence

Advertisement
Sweet baby Jesus. That stride.... He covers a lot of ground in a hurry.

Would like to see him go against florida dbs. Hard to see much from the film other than he's big and reasonably athletic.

Advertisement
Florida DBs are exceptional, but are we not past this yet. How many times do NJ teams have to beat Fl teams for people to understand the quality of ball they play?

Youre telling me the cb play on that tape was quality ball? I had to stop after 90 seconds to avoid laughing out loud.

Florida DBs are exceptional, but are we not past this yet. How many times do NJ teams have to beat Fl teams for people to understand the quality of ball they play?

The QB that just beat us was from NJ. Kinda wish our QB was from NJ.

Animal, but I swear one of them corners was Tyrion Lannister.
1547012443674.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like his size but I wonder how developed his route running is, really only shows a sloppy come back, vertical and meh slant. Can’t teachbsize though! Film shows so great plays of him using his frame to high point the ball. But if we really are moving towards a spread, we need guys who can create quick separation at the LOS because the ball will be out quick. Should keep recruiting him just in case we feel like we need numbers.

I agree Jersey has ballers. Not saying in that tape there is but just in general NJ has studs in every sport. Also NJ teams beat Florida teams all the time people shouldn’t trash NJ kids for the comp

Advertisement
Back