Off-Topic Chappelle The Closer

Trans community trying really hard to get Chappelle canceled.
They're picking the wrong guy to go after, it's going to backfire on them and they will lose a lot of support.

I agree 100%

Chappelle jokes on ALL groups and everything else. No one is immune and no one or nothing should be. He's a comedian for Chrissakes

IF they just want to be treated like anyone else.....then STFU and accept that every group does funny things.

IF they think that they should be immune.....then what they're saying to the rest of us is that they think they are better than the rest of us.

They are losing credibility because ANYONE who ACTUALLY watched it can plainly see that it's definitely not a attack against them....and clearly their claims about the special are completely false.

Soooo...because he jokes about you...you think it's your right to prevent me & others from seeing and hearing it???

Any reasonable person can tell the difference between the humor of a comedian...and something malicious intended to do actual harm.....and in this case they're the only ones actually seeking to do harm.

Soooo....GTFOH with that nonsense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If he was white he’d be Louis CK. Banned

It's NOT a black white issue.

It's a cancel culture overreach issue. Trying to punish someone by taking away their ability to make a living because they upset you.

Does a comedian have a right to make non malicious jokes about anyone, any group or anything?

Does a man have a right to Jack Off in his own home or office after he warns everyone he's about to do so?

In BOTH cases, the answer is the same YES!!

DON'T LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING OR ABOUT TO DO? Turn the channel or leave.

It's not like someone is forcing you at gun point to stay there.

Leave/ Go/ GTFO there!! It's that simple.

Last edited:
It's NOT a black white issue.

It's a cancel culture overreach issue. Trying to punish someone by taking away their ability to make a living because they upset you.

Does a comedian have a right to make non malicious jokes about anyone, any group or anything?

Does a man have a right to Jack Off in his own home or office after he warns everyone he's about to do so?

In BOTH cases, the answer is the same YES!!

DON'T LIKE WHAT HE'S DOING OR ABOUT TO DO? Turn the channel or leave.

It's not like someone is forcing you at gun point to stay there.

Leave/ Go/ GTFO there!! It's that simple.
There is absolutely a black/white issue to everything in this country's present culture... and yes it's a cancel culture overreach issue as well.
Remember that the First Amendment is now secondary to the PC culture and the Cancel culture... and they dictate what is open game or not.
It's not enough that you can turn the channel off, they still are coming after you by wielding their attained power.

There is absolutely a black/white issue to everything in this country's present culture... and yes it's a cancel culture overreach issue as well.
Remember that the First Amendment is now secondary to the PC culture and the Cancel culture... and they dictate what is open game or not.
It's not enough that you can turn the channel off, they still are coming after you by wielding their attained power.

If you say so. Guess we just disagree.

I'm not worried about it though

Because As long as I'm breathing nobody is controlling the remote in my den....and I'll fart and pleasure myself in there as much as I want or deem necessary

If you say so. Guess we just disagree.

I'm not worried about it though

Because As long as I'm breathing nobody is controlling the remote in my den....and I'll fart and pleasure myself in there as much as I want or deem necessary
I don't perceive that we're in disagreement... just a little tweaking.
With regards to our remotes... isn't it refreshing that we have the ability to tune into whatever the fvck we want to watch, and not have it cancelled.

Advertisement
He is one of the best to ever do it; though I like Pryor, Carlin and Eddie Murphy a bit better (Delirious is still one of the best stand up shows I've ever seen, especially about the drunk dad at the BBQ xD).

Advertisement
Back