Off-Topic Chappelle The Closer

Advertisement
You have to put him on the mount rushmore of stand up comedy. Amazing talent, evolution, range. He really knows how to manipulate an audiences emotions and challenge them. Carlin was a trailblazer and Chappelle may do it even better.

"Please Jesus, make these buttholes ugly to me."

images.jpeg

Easily the best of his generation. But this one wasn’t as good as his previous Netflix specials. Seemed like he was trying too hard and wasn’t the Chapelle that made him so good.

Advertisement
You have to put him on the mount rushmore of stand up comedy. Amazing talent, evolution, range. He really knows how to manipulate an audiences emotions and challenge them. Carlin was a trailblazer and Chappelle may do it even better.
I was lucky enough to have an out there dad who thought it was appropriate to take me to see Carlin when I was about 13. Probably the hardest I’ve ever laughed to this day. It also came with seeing some great rock shows from a young age.

Advertisement
Trans community trying really hard to get Chappelle canceled.
They're picking the wrong guy to go after, it's going to backfire on them and they will lose a lot of support.
Not my fight but these people were never really supporters anyways.

The special is funny as **** though. Definitely can’t watch this with people that can’t think critically.

Not his best work, but had some hilarious moments. I didn't think it was some crazy over the top thing, but some communities are more sensitive than others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Extremely offensive to the non binary trans migrant communists. Comedy shows should be federally designated safe spaces to protect the under served communities. If he is willing to openly say such dangerous things during a Netflix special, imagine what he puts in his private emails!

So author writes he watches standup to laugh mad me entertained

I wonder if same author supports athletes being political during games or tells them to shut up and dribble

The guy has a unique style... very cerebral.
Now imagine if Dave Chappelle was white.

Advertisement
Back