Chantz Williams and Jalen Rivers final 5

Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 whats the UGA board rumbling about these guys? Last I heard they wanted chantz but not really rivers?

Yes. That’s the last I saw too. Haven’t seen much about either recently. They are focused on landing bigger fish- Kelee Ringo visiting again, Arik Gilbert, Milton etc. will poke around tonight and see what’s up

Yes but I dont like how Florida have beat us for DE in the last 2 cycles. Bogle Summerall and now Williams means that they have beat us for the highest ranked pass rushers in Florida in back to back cycles even though I prefer Jaylen Harrell as a day 1 contributor.

It's bad optics, but I'll Harvey over all three of these cats.

Advertisement
What are you even watching? Rivers has good size and film . He’s a take all day period

I don't think Rivers is a no brainer at all. Defenders are trying to move around you as much as through you these days. Rivers feet and lateral quickness don't blow me away. I know he's a guard, but still, these 3T's will blow right past you in this era.

It's bad optics, but I'll Harvey over all three of these cats.

We've identified special DEs that were underrated seemingly every year under this staff. Garvin was a 3-star when we got him on board. Rousseau was a 3-star. Harvey was a 3-star when we got him on board. This year's DE gem that we need to get on board is Quentin Williams. Need to lock him. Add Jaylen Harrell and our DE class is top tier.

Advertisement

I don’t think Rivers would be a take without Williams.

We've identified special DEs that were underrated seemingly every year under this staff. Garvin was a 3-star when we got him on board. Rousseau was a 3-star. Harvey was a 3-star when we got him on board. This year's DE gem that we need to get on board is Quentin Williams. Need to lock him. Add Jaylen Harrell and our DE class is top tier.
I don’t think Quentin Williams has the traits of those dudes mentioned. All of those dudes had one elite trait that should have put them at a higher ranking. Rousseau has elite length. Harvey has elite explosiveness. Garvin has the best bend I have seen in a long time. Williams is a good player but I don’t know if he’s at the level of those guys.

Advertisement
Ivins also said he’s on top of the board rn and that he cancelled his visit to UF. Looks like we are in the driver seat here and we are pushing for a commitment.
I hadn’t heard the Lewis kid name from Ocala in a long time... Just keeping open communication I guess

I hadn’t heard the Lewis kid name from Ocala in a long time... Just keeping open communication I guess
He was once nearly a 5 star and has since fallen off. Looked to be destined to commit to LSU but not sure he’s now a take there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back