Chantz Williams and Jalen Rivers final 5

Advertisement
So Rivers and Williams are no longer a package deal according to UF 247. Williams visiting UF this weekend unofficially, but Rivers isn't. That has to be a great sign for us.
Great news! Ideally we would get both but if I had to pick one, I want Rivers all day. If Rivers can truly play one of the tackle spots, that fills our biggest need on the team.

Advertisement
I’d be happy with one of them. Probably prefer Rivers with how bad we need OL.
Yes but I dont like how Florida have beat us for DE in the last 2 cycles. Bogle Summerall and now Williams means that they have beat us for the highest ranked pass rushers in Florida in back to back cycles even though I prefer Jaylen Harrell as a day 1 contributor.

Yes but I dont like how Florida have beat us for DE in the last 2 cycles. Bogle Summerall and now Williams means that they have beat us for the highest ranked pass rushers in Florida in back to back cycles even though I prefer Jaylen Harrell as a day 1 contributor.
I’m not even gonna count Bogle. The way he went about his recruitment was beyond ****ed. Summerall I think wanted to come here but of course followed his boy who probably won’t even qualify.

Williams is the better prospect, kid has a ton of talent but we need OL desperately especially OT types. Yes, I think he will end up at OG, but still.

The fact that they have come out and said this definitely is good for us and Rivers. I would have guessed Williams goes to UF but w the recent news and one of their most trusted posters saying no shot, idk ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams is Us or UGA maybe FSU.

I like our chances if that's the case because honestly I think UGA may have some higher guys on their board ...
@Hoyacane1620 whats the UGA board rumbling about these guys? Last I heard they wanted chantz but not really rivers?

I honestly don't think they are pressing after either of them right now honestly ...

I like our chances if that's the case because honestly I think UGA may have some higher guys on their board ...

I honestly don't think they are pressing after either of them right now honestly ...
Seems that way, I guess Fsu could be a player for Williams, but if they’re truly a package deal then I doubt it.

Advertisement
So Rivers and Williams are no longer a package deal according to UF 247. Williams visiting UF this weekend unofficially, but Rivers isn't. That has to be a great sign for us.
Just get Rivers, I'm in the minority on this but I'm not that high on Williams.

Not saying he's not a good DE, but Idk I just don't see him the same as everybody else & yes I would absolutely have this opinion if he were a 100% lock to Miami.

Even if we got a commit from Williams I don't see him being a crazy impactful DE, I prefer Stewart or Q Williams for their upside over Chantz.

Advertisement
Back