Chantz Williams and Jalen Rivers final 5

Advertisement
You tell me...

"Manny came by the school last month and just told us that we're still priorities," Williams told InsideTheU when asked for the latest with the Hurricanes. "That wasn't really a surprise. We already know how Miami feels about us and then know how we feel about them."

"Me and Jalen were thinking about it and we might get there for a practice or a something," he added. "I'm not sure about an official right now for Miami because even though it's a new coaching staff we already know how we feel about them, but we're talking."

You tell me...

"Manny came by the school last month and just told us that we're still priorities," Williams told InsideTheU when asked for the latest with the Hurricanes. "That wasn't really a surprise. We already know how Miami feels about us and then know how we feel about them."

"Me and Jalen were thinking about it and we might get there for a practice or a something," he added. "I'm not sure about an official right now for Miami because even though it's a new coaching staff we already know how we feel about them, but we're talking."

No official, no commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What am I missing with Williams? Tape doesn’t look elite.

Edit: Smith dudes feet make his tape look like it’s in slow motion. Tired of sloppy, slow footed waist benders. Excited to hear we’re goong to bulk up instead of trimming down our linemen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You tell me...

Its hard to get excited about a guy who is 320+ and not even a senior in high school yet.
And it looks like there are plenty of D Ends out there we have a shot at.
Dont really care if they choose somewhere else

The “we might not official because we already know how we feel about them (even though the Head Coach and entire environment changed) but we’re definitely OVing to this school and that school”.. “but we’re talking” AKA negotiating. Dead giveaway. Move along. They ain’t coming.

Advertisement
Back