Channing crowder...

Personally I like Crowder. He tells it like it is and always has a refreshing perpective. Do you prefer Joe Rose talking about his wife or the Captain spouting out nonense?

Advertisement
I never really disliked crowder. I just don't want anti UM sentiment in south Florida on a UM station. UM will never be back. These kids don't know UM from their winning days. It's long gone. Etc. this would never take place in Gainesville or tally. Just my point.

think hochman is the most difficult to listen too. just says nonsense things and even when he has something good to say, he says it in such a stupid way that it looses it's luster.

Advertisement
i dont mind channing. hochman is a moron calling for mike rumph to be head coach. if i see him at the um bball games this year im gonna punch him in the throat.

Crowder is funny as **** and for somebody who is allegedly "dumb" he was pretty spot on calling out Golden and UM's admin over the years. He's a cool dude, funny as ****, and decently unbiased for a Gator. I don't see the problem.

Quiet as kept he's one of the better radio personalities down here.

Crowder keeps saying UM is irrelevant and will never relevant again. It's not a good coaching job. Kids in south Florida don't know about UK winning. Etc

Advertisement
You all are being too sensitive. So what, he talks trash every once in a while. He's a talk show host. It's his job. I think he's usually funny. He was spot on with golden. So who cares?

Crowder tells it like it is...is a realist..

More than likely has went to more um games than the other dude on the show Hoch who is a um alum.

Get ya wedgy out...dude is usually spot on...

Our last chip was in 2001-2002....These kids that are playing in high school were like 4-5 years old and just geting off their mom's ****y...is he lying?..

He's suppose to be on the show the opposite of Hoch (Um alum) and Krantz who i also believe is a um fan. I bet crowder watches more um games than both...and he is naturally a SEC kid from Atlanta/Tampa.

I think you may have turned the radio off too soon. He disagreed with Hock that the media and other bias was motivated by fear. He did agree that the HATE is real, and that that is what is behind this call to overturn the result of the Duke game, which he thinks is ludicrous. I Don't see what's wrong with that. I don't think anyone fears us now. I do think they fear what we could become.
I don't mind Crowder and I do find him funny but today, well..... He just straight ****ed me off. He was arguing the fear vs hate thing and he said that people don't fear Miami but they hate them (I agree) BUT then he went on to explain the hate. He said that miami is hated because we (fans) never humbled ourselves. That when we were on top - we talked ****. And we haven't been **** for over a decade and we are still c0cky as ****.

Basically - fvck you too Channing. Why do you think people hate Gators???? Lol. What an azzclown thing to say.

I hate everything gayturds but he actually speaks the truth if you take off the orange be green glasses. Pretty much states the obvious- we live in the past. He actually smart dude for a gayturd

Advertisement
If UM had pulled the trigger on Golden last year we wouldn't even be talking about this. Who cares what Chowder says? UFlop was irrelevant for quite a while (Urban dreams) until they hired McElwain. I commend them on the move; wish UM had done the same.

Advertisement
Back