Channing crowder...

5XNC

Senior
I'm sick of his sec bias and back handed negative underhanded comments about UM. This is the flagship station for UM. The guy couldn't be more anti UM.

Advertisement
So don't listen, OP, and pay Bullish on the bet that you have continued to welch on for nearly a decade.

I don't expect the flagship station of UM to hire a UF grad who's going to spew that crap. Could you imagine that happening in Gainesville or tally?? A former UM player talking positive about UM and negative about uf or fsu?

Advertisement
Big O ripped Miami (deservingly so) on the flagship station. No hatred for him because he's not an SEC alum.

I had to turn it off....never would have a UM homer on a station in Tally or Gainsville...only in freakin Miami do we have an anti-Cane fan on the flagship station.

Advertisement
wasnt he on that team we beat down in the peach bowl and at the OB the season before? fug that POS

Crowder is funny as **** and for somebody who is allegedly "dumb" he was pretty spot on calling out Golden and UM's admin over the years. He's a cool dude, funny as ****, and decently unbiased for a Gator. I don't see the problem.

Crowder is funny as **** and for somebody who is allegedly "dumb" he was pretty spot on calling out Golden and UM's admin over the years. He's a cool dude, funny as ****, and decently unbiased for a Gator. I don't see the problem.

Then you are part of it

Advertisement
Look at the skill players on the Gator's roster. 95% of their TDs this year are bc of SFlorida. He's scared af

It's not today. It's every day. He constantly says UM has not chance of getting back to the prominence. It's a different day and UM will never own south Florida again.

It's not today. It's every day. He constantly says UM has not chance of getting back to the prominence. It's a different day and UM will never own south Florida again.

SO.WHAT. Who gives a ***** what he has to say

Advertisement
See him from time to time at my daughters school. His kid goes there... I flashed him the U a few times and he laughed said Come on...

It's all about ratings for their show. Channing is the guy that will go agains Miami because he WAS a Gator...makes for good radio

I think you may have turned the radio off too soon. He disagreed with Hock that the media and other bias was motivated by fear. He did agree that the HATE is real, and that that is what is behind this call to overturn the result of the Duke game, which he thinks is ludicrous. I Don't see what's wrong with that. I don't think anyone fears us now. I do think they fear what we could become.

You're crazy if you don't see the negativity he spews towards UM. Sorry, I don't want that on south Florida airwaves on the flagship station of UM.

Advertisement
Back