Changes to Unis?šŸ§

Wish our Uni's were Tweaked to these....

the Miami threads from the the 80's up to 94(the last year in Russell Athletic) were my personal favorite

I got used to the Nike uniforms in the late 90's and then the ones beginning in 2000's that were like the 'modern look'

Still wish we wore orange jerseys at home exclusively. To me, that should always be our home jersey

Advertisement
This was a fan concept jersey and it was by far the worst fan concept ever

I just took another look, this time being serious and I can seriously say there's nothing to like about those things. I mean, I guess the helmets would keep a player's head dry in a storm and the cleats would probably improve traction somewhat. But other than that, there's nothing there that doesn't offend the eye.

Dfv1dtEVAAAwjiG.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure the bear and blue thing are holding the new version of our unis. Almost identical to what sebastian is wearing except it doesn't have tire tread / basketball net
I like the font better on the nameplate. I always felt like our font since the switch to Adidas was weird and small. Finally it's normal size bigger letters

the Miami threads from the the 80's up to 94(the last year in Russell Athletic) were my personal favorite

I got used to the Nike uniforms in the late 90's and then the ones beginning in 2000's that were like the 'modern look'

Still wish we wore orange jerseys at home exclusively. To me, that should always be our home jersey

THIS!

Advertisement
The smaller font on the nameplate was a throwback to the uniforms they wore in the 1980's. Prior to 88 or 89 (I don't remember exactly) the lettering was a smaller font.

Dfv1dtEVAAAwjiG.jpg:large

I'm pretty sure the bear and blue thing are holding the new version of our unis. Almost identical to what sebastian is wearing except it doesn't have tire tread / basketball net

His name is clearly MOONCHESTER. Put some respek on it.

U on the neckline and figure out how to have the C logo for captains, adidas logo, and acc logo fit on the front of the jersey correctly.

Ha! for real right?!? Looks like some 5 year old Chinese kid in a sweat shop sewed those patches on

Advertisement
Back