Official Changes to NSD

Advertisement
IMHO, they're doing themselves a disservice by having two, let alone potentially three dates. They should stick to one and market the **** out of it. It used to be a much bigger thing when it was just February.

Also, let coaches work on preparing things for bowls, transfer portal guys to get out of the way, and those declaring for the draft. That would be the best thing for the actual recruits as they would have a better picture of what they're walking into.

Outside of the expanded playoffs, it seems the NCAA is making every possible move and change to give me even less reason to pay attention or give a ****. This isn't a job for me and it's barely even a hobby anymore. At least the way it was with signing day, you could circle the date and let the fireworks happen.

Just my opinions, what's yours?

Advertisement
IMHO, they're doing themselves a disservice by having two, let alone potentially three dates. They should stick to one and market the **** out of it. It used to be a much bigger thing when it was just February.

Also, let coaches work on preparing things for bowls, transfer portal guys to get out of the way, and those declaring for the draft. That would be the best thing for the actual recruits as they would have a better picture of what they're walking into.

Outside of the expanded playoffs, it seems the NCAA is making every possible move and change to give me even less reason to pay attention or give a ****. This isn't a job for me and it's barely even a hobby anymore. At least the way it was with signing day, you could circle the date and let the fireworks happen.

Just my opinions, what's yours?

I don't mind two SD but Early needs to be adjusted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back