Garcia needs to start
Offense had a different energy with him
And tvd can’t make that throw right now
He’s broken

Mallory also needs less min
He makes that sure td cstch from Garcia and I think we win
It’s like his drop last year against mich state changed the whole game

What other changes u want to see that are realistic
Replace DJ and TS in the starting lineup or else UNC main wideout will have 300 yards in the next game. Speed we don’t have on any elements on our team and we have lost that for over 10 years now.

Advertisement
We may have to play prevent defense as our main defensive set. We'll give up a ton of yards but hopefully won't get beat over the top for easy scores.

Then again, our tackling is so bad it may not make any difference.

GO CANES!!

Garcia needs to start
Offense had a different energy with him
And tvd can’t make that throw right now
He’s broken

Mallory also needs less min
He makes that sure td cstch from Garcia and I think we win
It’s like his drop last year against mich state changed the whole game

What other changes u want to see that are realistic
not overthinking on where to play james williams. -- tae him and kitches need to all play equal more so tae n kam to be real
skinner and arroyo are only tight ends should see the field
not only starting Jake but coming out and saying its your team.
Diff uni or uni combos
LT to play everydown unless he says sub me out
Start Wesly at LB
Give Rogers or Graves shots
Have Mario ban social media from players

1 get van Dyke out my face he's done
2 give me TE not named Mallory in the middle of the field
3 Garcia I'm riding with you brother
4 pull ya head out ya *** Mario ya better than this

We need 2 rbs this cycle bad and they better have wheels. Chaney can’t stay healthy, Knighton can’t hold onto the ball and has zero vision. Parrish, Citizen, and Franklin as the short yardage back.

Advertisement
We need 2 rbs this cycle bad and they better have wheels. Chaney can’t stay healthy, Knighton can’t hold onto the ball and has zero vision. Parrish, Citizen, and Franklin as the short yardage back.
We're embarrassingly unexplosive at RB right now. We're going 260+ straight carries now without a 30+ yd run. It's an all time "explosive run" cold streak.

Baxter was the key recruit to change that, and that ain't happening. Best bet is to cross your fingers and hope Chaney & Citizen come back to full strength.

The potential of what I thought this backfield could be 2 months ago VS the reality of what we are now is disappointing.

I think he would have come really close if he stumbled in and the way the refs were giving us home field advantage
I think we score
Or punch it in next play
That really killed the roll
He was falling backwards and would have caught it at the 1. 🤷‍♂️

someone else said it but if they bench TVD they need to bench a handful of other guys too

1. If Mallory is asked to block one more time, Gattis should be fired on the spot. In reality, Mallory should not play much anymore.

2. If we run the ball into the teeth of the defense when they’re outnumbering us in the box one more time just for the sake of running it, Gattis needs to be fired on the spot. If you want an extension of the running game, maybe throw a WR screen outside or imagine this…a RB screen! Extend your running game to the perimeter or quick throws.

3. DJ Ivey should not see the field again unless it’s a blowout.

4. Arroyo needs to be TE1 and Skinner 2.

5. Flagg needs to be demoted to a 10-15 snap count role and play the younger guys.

6. Garcia starts over TVD. Too much negativity with TVD: poor play, body language, receivers not trying, etc. Something is rotten with his behavior.

7. Play Anez Cooper somewhere. Every time that kid is on the field he moves people. And where tf is Zion?

8. Will judge WRs more in depth vs. UNC now that they’re allegedly trying…maybe Less Redding. Keshawn has so much speed, get him the ball in space.

9. James Williams needs to sit if he’s only going to tackle up high. We’re not in high school anymore. Either tackle or bench him and play Tae.

10. I don’t care how you do it, beat UNC.

Advertisement
I’m not a complain-type guy, but man, give me some pace on offense.
We‘re sitting there, down by 2 scores in the third, bleeding the clock.
My two biggest issues are not spreading the field and playing in a phone booth and the complete lack of urgency on offense. Two weeks in a row, we’re losing and draining the clock down inside 5 seconds on every play.

I see this response every time I say bench a player. I tell you this truly;

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

- I do not care who or how green an underclassmen is; Flagg, Ivey, Olus, and many more need to be spectators and not participants. Get the bench playing time and let the crème rise to the top. We're playing for 2023 and we're going to find them junkyard dogs on this roster, kicking and screaming and one way or another.

- Coordinators need to get their **** together. Players are atrocious and game managers ain't exactly putting these dudes in a position to succeed either. Generalized oversimplified statement but each have a lot of **** to fix and figure out.

- Bench TVD. In cases where you know someone ain't it, you find someone closer to being it and you put them on the field. No favorites, ***** the ultimatums they give; you put substance on the field and bench the weak. TVD ain't done **** since Restrepo. Honestly, it's kind of a weird relationship they got going. Garcia gives us the best chance at success--let him start.

- Coach needs to start showing cultural rot the door. I would prefer to see this visibly in the form of transfers these next two weeks. If you don't work, you don't belong--simple as that. They know who is in the weight room and who isn't. They know who isn't popping pads in practice. FoH with any and all frauds. The University deserves better for the investment they've made. It's put up or shut--for everyone.

Advertisement
Back