Changes for unc

How is Ivey out permanently an easy adjustment?

Give me 3 CBs we have that you trust more than Ivey. Keep in mind it looks like Stevenson may be out as well.

I understand nobody is happy with Ivey but CBs is truly a mess... Absolute mess... There's not really anybody to replace him with.
Ivey looked like a HOFer last week. Flagg looked pretty good last week. now they all suck again lol. we gotta stop blaming kids for the failures of their parents.

Advertisement

Give me 3 CBs we have that you trust more than Ivey. Keep in mind it looks like Stevenson may be out as well.

I understand nobody is happy with Ivey but CBs is truly a mess... Absolute mess... There's not really anybody to replace him with.
You have to play the younger kids if we’ve consistently seen Ivey unable to perform. Now, if the injury bug bites you’re absolutely right and we have no choice but to play him, but we can start giving graves, harris, dunson, and curtis a lot more reps to mitigate Ivey’s presence.

You have to play the younger kids if we’ve consistently seen Ivey unable to perform. Now, if the injury bug bites you’re absolutely right and we have no choice but to play him, but we can start giving graves, harris, dunson, and curtis a lot more reps to mitigate Ivey’s presence.
The younger kids HAVE played... I mean Jaden Harris has played 3 snaps all season and been burnt deep all 3 times.

Not sure why Rogers and Graves aren't playing but obviously they're behind Harris if he's getting time and they aren't.

Advertisement
The younger kids HAVE played... I mean Jaden Harris has played 3 snaps all season and been burnt deep all 3 times.

Not sure why Rogers and Graves aren't playing but obviously they're behind Harris if he's getting time and they aren't.
Jaden Harris’ 3 game body of work vs Ivey 5 years of abuse isn’t on the same stratosphere but what I’ve noticed is Harris got beat each time by a step vs Ivey being burned by miles. I don’t know Harris’ 40 time but I’m sure it’s significantly faster than Ivey. Never seen a db at Miami with less makeup speed than him. Must keep recruiting legit athletes in the secondary and hit the portal extremely hard next season.

Look, my posting history shows I wasn't on the Mario bandwagon, but we are stuck with him...Rad stops by his office, says "do what you do best, these next couple of weeks" leaves and then sends him a e-mail with a link.

The link is this:

People forget a general or admiral, a CEO or head surgeon, etc. have a crises of confidence...Mario is human too and maybe a reminder of what he CAN DO is in order

Advertisement
Garcia needs to start
Offense had a different energy with him
And tvd can’t make that throw right now
He’s broken

Mallory also needs less min
He makes that sure td cstch from Garcia and I think we win
It’s like his drop last year against mich state changed the whole game

What other changes u want to see that are realistic
Yes...I think you been reading my posts about Mallory lol
Since that drop vs Michigan State...he has been a curse bro...
Kick rocks Mallory

I hear ya but the so called sure fire TD catch was not a TD even if he catches it. Go watch the replay.
I think he would have come really close if he stumbled in and the way the refs were giving us home field advantage
I think we score
Or punch it in next play
That really killed the roll

Hate to say it but Parrish has the acceleration of a Prius...
That’s what I’ve been saying
A lot of the chunk plays last year
Was the rb taking these 10 yd runs Parrish makes and taking it 40-50 yds
Parish gets caught a lot
I bet you kam Harris houses those runs against texasam where he got to the corner untouched
Kam wasn’t the best but he rarely got caught from
Behind somehow
And knighton doesn’t have vision so it should be gattis job to get him the ball in space

Even Stevenson is trash
Dude is so **** slow
No wonder uga didn’t want him as an outside cb
It’s sad that middle tn st jags just run right by him

Advertisement
Even Stevenson is trash
Dude is so **** slow
No wonder uga didn’t want him as an outside cb
It’s sad that middle tn st jags just run right by him
They rejected his *** and he’s our best outside corner. Not good but our best

We’re gonna have to run two deep shell all year from now on
Teams see that we can’t cover go routes
So if our dline doesn’t feast we might set the record for most pass plays of 50 + given up in a year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back