Change of focus

With all due respect, fck you. Quit trying to engineer what people should talk about. I'm going to hammer Folden until he's gone, and then I'll keep hammering him more.

You sir are a dumb *** fan, and part of the problem. All you are doing is wasting energy, and your time. Clearly if bad mouthing a coach, or flying a banner, or posting a billboard could get him fired; he would be gone. Nothing you do will get him fired this year. If you really love the program (1) buy season tickets (2) cheer for your team, and (3) STFU. If not become a FIU fan.

HAMMERING GOLDEN WONT DO ANYTHING AS OF RIGHT NOW!

Man imagine what the situation would be like if they didn't badmouth the coach, fly banners, and post up a billboard? No pressure, no reason for this this incompetent administration to do anything. The fans keeping up this fight is the only reason we have any hope.

Exactly.

Advertisement
With all due respect, fck you. Quit trying to engineer what people should talk about. I'm going to hammer Folden until he's gone, and then I'll keep hammering him more.

You sir are a dumb *** fan, and part of the problem. All you are doing is wasting energy, and your time. Clearly if bad mouthing a coach, or flying a banner, or posting a billboard could get him fired; he would be gone. Nothing you do will get him fired this year. If you really love the program (1) buy season tickets (2) cheer for your team, and (3) STFU. If not become a FIU fan.

No. You're the dumbass. He had a half of one year of fans upset following shtting his pants after three. So somehow fan support now gonna help Al win? That's idiocy.

Plenty of fans have bought into his BS. Remember all the season ticket sales this year? Led to 6-7.
So, with all due respect. Why don't you go outside and play hide and go fck yourself.

Why would you buy season tickets and support the message that mediocrity is ok?

Because he's a schmoe. He gets off on getting abused.

Its quite Simple, Texas, Bama, UF, FSU, UL....all of their fans love us right now. You know why? Golden. The moment the U is loved by outsiders, we have a problem. Right now, we are loved by outsiders. Sub 500 coach...do you get it? Sub 500 coach is who is leading this program. Sub 500 coach in the month on November, that's who's leading this team.

I think we should change our focus to more and better pizza delivery methods.

Like, why JUST send him pizzas to his house?

Send him pizza to:

- His office
- The Hurricane Hotline (when he doesn't dodge it)
- His press conferences
- The team hotel at away games
- D'Onofrio's house (let's face it, he'll probably be there)

If nothing else, maybe we can ruin his love for pizza the way he has ruined our love for Miami football. And you KNOW he loves pizza.

Advertisement

That's what Eurotrash soccer fans do. They support their club not matter what. That's why Eurotrash are faqs that need to be bailed out by real men anytime the schit hits the fan over there.

This is Merica. We do schit different around here ya ******* commie!

Capitalism works. Vote with your wallets!

Advertisement
we win nine at most next year

Are you counting if we happen to be ahead at halftime as a win? I'm confused as to where you are getting nine

You mean we DIDN'T beat FSU this year?!

giphy.gif

My focus is solidly in place, continuing my love of hurricanes football while also hating Al ******* Golden and wishing for the day he is **** canned or chooses to leave.

If you're a fan, you'll undermine the program now? Wtf???

Being a fan is getting enjoyment out of something, I don't enjoy watching a team that I love get their *** kicked week after week.. you can be a blind "program supporter" all you want but that's different than a fan.

Well stop watching until we are good again. You are suppose to cheer for you team no matter what.

0-2 in bowl games; 0-2 vs Top 25 and 2-13 against teams w/8+ wins. You cheering?

Advertisement
If you're a fan, you'll undermine the program now? Wtf???

Being a fan is getting enjoyment out of something, I don't enjoy watching a team that I love get their *** kicked week after week.. you can be a blind "program supporter" all you want but that's different than a fan.

Well stop watching until we are good again. You are suppose to cheer for you team no matter what.

0-2 in bowl games; 0-2 vs Top 25 and 2-13 against teams w/8+ wins. You cheering?

I always hope the canes win, but I pray we don't do a mediocre number in 15 because these clowns will keep him with 7-8 wins. That is killer long term. So if asked 2 wins or 8 wins in 15, I'll take 2.

Change of focus? Holy crap what is this the Don Bailey Jr therapy hour?

The only focus every fan should have is to find every possible way NOT to support this team and do anything that publicly embarrasses the administration.

Rooting for 0-12 or as close to it as possible. Anyone focusing on anything different doesn't understand the gravity of the situation.

Fire Golden at all costs.

Since it was basically set in stone that fat Al will be back on the sideline in 2015, I think it's time as fans to change our focus. Obviously we can't lay off of the board and admin, but we can't just keep saying "fire Al Golden". I can promise you it won't happen between now and September. So we have to start to set the bar for what we expect in 2015 from this team, and Al either needs to make it happen or get out. Now, I still believe in boycotting everything, not buying tickets, and all that. Make it as hard on him as possible to meet the expectations that we want.

Going into 2014 my expectations were 9-10 wins, then in 2015 10-11 wins. Obviously that didn't happen in 2014, but that shouldn't change my opinion on 2015. It doesn't work like that and we can't allow those in charge to think that just because we won 6 this year that 8 next year is "progress". To me, the bar is still 10-11 wins and it's Al's 5th year and it's time he needs a big win to justify his job. We better beat FSU, I think 0-5 vs your biggest rival is plenty enough to get fired, and then we also have Clemson next year. I'd like to see us beat both, but at least one of them, and on top of that not losing to any below average teams such as UVA and Pitt.

All this is just to hopefully prevent Al from lucking into 8 wins and still keeping his job and claiming it's "progress". Our schedule sets up like it did in 2013 and he could luck into a hot 5-0 or 6-0 start and then finish cold again. I hope that even if we are 6-0 and end up 9-3 that a 3-3 or possibly 3-4 finish is enough to can his ***.

As fans we need to set the bar to what we expect. We know what kind of talent this team has, and most of us are aware of what other teams have and who we should and should not beat. The board is only aware of Miami, and they think we have been suffering the last 4 years when we know outside it hasn't been nearly as bad. Keep the boycott going and set the bar and make sure they understand what we want, IMO 10-11 wins is 100% realistic with our talent, now if Al is a real coach, which he has proved to me that he is not, but if he was that's what I'd expect. Don't let them think 8 wins is enough to save his ***. We deserve more.

EDIT: I guess I couldn't put it into words good enough to what I meant. I'm not supporting Golden, I'm total opposite. I'm just saying that the emails, banners, etc aren't working and simply saying "fire Golden" hasn't worked and it wont work from now until september. All we can do now is set the bar where we see it and not let him bull**** his way to 8 wins and make it seem acceptable. In his mind this program needed a full rebuild and he keeps pushing the date back from 2014 to 2016 now. When we could have won 10 games this year! Set the bar high enough to where he either wins or gtfo.

Those holding out any hope are all part of the same club.

battered-woman.jpg

Advertisement
Change of focus? Holy crap what is this the Don Bailey Jr therapy hour?

The only focus every fan should have is to find every possible way NOT to support this team and do anything that publicly embarrasses the administration.

Rooting for 0-12 or as close to it as possible. Anyone focusing on anything different doesn't understand the gravity of the situation.

Fire Golden at all costs.

All I'm saying is we have to make sure that 8-4 doesn't save his **** job. I'm all for 0-12 at this point but we'll luck into a few wins and I don't want to get stuck with this worthless prick in 2016 after he limps to 8 wins. Set the bar at 10+ to save his job and im 100% he is out of here. Just make it as hard on him as possible

OP sounds good, but you're talking to grown men who have children, pay bills for a living, and God knows what else!
You seriously expect them to stop.

Good luck with that!!

Golden will win 7 or 8 games next year, and he will be back in 2016. The writing is one the wall. He has 4 count them, 4 years left on his contract. What makes anyone think they will can his fat *** when they didn't can't him for less wins this year?

Advertisement
Back