Change is Gonna Come...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clean house! I like Stroud but don’t like the look that we couldn’t find a replacement at DL coach (and would find it great to have him in off field role as he can provide his $0.02 if necessary). Make a clean break and let the new DC bring in his people, especially with the failure at LB this year, why retain either Baker or Patke.
The names I’ve heard to replace Stroud are all upgrades. I just heard another and it was Jess Simpson and they came to me when they saw the footballscoop article that Stroud is done. He’s interested.

But we may be shooting higher than that. Depends where the co-dc fits in. If it’s at DB - Jess could be a candidate. If it’s at DL - I wouldn’t count on it

The names I’ve heard to replace Stroud are all upgrades. I just heard another and it was Jess Simpson and they came to me when they saw the footballscoop article that Stroud is done. He’s interested.

But we may be shooting higher than that. Depends where the co-dc fits in. If it’s at DB - Jess could be a candidate. If it’s at DL - I wouldn’t count on it
That sounds.....encouraging.

**** you sir.

Jay, I just wanted to say thanks for bringing this info to us. You've been pretty spot on with everything you've shared and I for one hope you continue to share with us.

Jay, I just wanted to say thanks for bringing this info to us. You've been pretty spot on with everything you've shared and I for one hope you continue to share with us.
Well I took off work from Dec 15 to Jan 15 and I’ve got a contract to head out of town and start on Jan 18.

It’s been fun to get info so I’ll try to stick around. I hope everything is worked out with the staff before I have to go back. Almost feels like I want to finish what I started

Advertisement
Well I took off work from Dec 15 to Jan 15 and I’ve got a contract to head out of town and start on Jan 18.

It’s been fun to get info so I’ll try to stick around. I hope everything is worked out with the staff before I have to go back. Almost feels like I want to finish what I started

Just connect your guy(s) with one of us on CIS. Nothing could go wrong could it?

Jess makes too much sense at DL IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
A guy that I’ve known since we worked out at the same place in the off season - he used to play here and is in an off-field role at another school - he’s putting his name into the hat to try and get one of the vacated positions from the guys Banda took with him.

Hope he gets it. Would be a good addition. They would have to make some tweaks to fit him in though.

Advertisement
Back