Change is Gonna Come...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I don’t know what came of that Manny and Blake meeting yesterday so I’m not gonna call a Blake firing

But there’s no sense in replacing 3/5 of your defensive staff and still having a question mark on your DC. If there is a right time to do it - id do it while I’m replacing everything else

I don’t know what came of that Manny and Blake meeting yesterday so I’m not gonna call a Blake firing

But there’s no sense in replacing 3/5 of your defensive staff and still having a question mark on your DC. If there is a right time to do it - id do it while I’m replacing everything else
imo He’s going to be co DC by title only and LB coach. No more game day calling.

Advertisement

Stop using common sense and logic

Clean house! I like Stroud but don’t like the look that we couldn’t find a replacement at DL coach (and would find it great to have him in off field role as he can provide his $0.02 if necessary). Make a clean break and let the new DC bring in his people, especially with the failure at LB this year, why retain either Baker or Patke.

Advertisement
Back