Chaney

Advertisement
Man yall stop.. this man was legit down.. DOWN!!

Everyone saw he was DOWN! including them bum *** refs on the replay.. and still called that bs..

Don’t get me started on that clown *** of a coach Sorryario

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF…IF you are gonna tell Don to run the ball there, which you should NOT have, at least coach the man to wrap TWO arms around the football.

honestly if this was the route they decided you ride Parrish. I get Cheney had a good game but Parrish like X on punt returns is the most reliable guy you have at that position

Advertisement
They won't admit it...but they wanted him to get his 100 yd game. ******* dumb

This has to be what was going on. It's the only logical explanation. Would have been nice, but a getting the W is all that anyone should be thinking about.

I wanna know how no one on the sideline didn't tell Mario we can just kneel the ball and win. Not one coach, not one GA, not one math major walkon. Lol How the **** did 100+ people on the Cane sideline let this **** happen? We are beyond ******* cursed.

never should have been put in that position.
True, but **** get a few yards and go down. No need to fight for extra yards. This is on Mario/Dawson/Chaney/Guidry and Kitchens. Love Kam, but why did he bite on the fake and let the receiver get behind him? Let him catch the ball at the 15 yard line or so. Guidry should have brought pressure and made sure the players were reminded to not get beat deep. So many stupid mistakes in the last 30 seconds it is unfathomable!

Advertisement
True, but **** get a few yards and go down. No need to fight for extra yards. This is on Mario/Dawson/Chaney/Guidry and Kitchens. Love Kam, but why did he bite on the fake and let the receiver get behind him? Let him catch the ball at the 15 yard line or so. Guidry should have brought pressure and made sure the players were reminded to not get beat deep. So many stupid mistakes in the last 30 seconds it is unfathomable!

The last 20 years of Miami football misery just got acted out in 40 seconds.

Advertisement
Back