Chaney lookalike

they don't look anything alike.
I've been around a long time and when I saw the picture of Chaney I knew immediately he reminded of someone from the past, maybe not twins but certainly similar in facial and body guild. I wonder if he'd consider wearing number 30?

Advertisement
Steve grew up in an area that is reputed to be pretty rough: East New York section of Brooklyn. Wasn’t highly touted but somehow they found him up there. Turned out to be much better than two of the more highly RBs we took that year: Tekay Dorsey and especially Ellery Roberts.

A friend of mine, a former UM player of decades ago, said McGuire was “faster than he looks.”

He excelled in the Dennis Erickson one back offense.

I still remember that play against Boston College that ended his career. Really a shame. Never got a chance to try to make it in the pros.

Steve grew up in an area that is reputed to be pretty rough: East New York section of Brooklyn. Wasn’t highly touted but somehow they found him up there. Turned out to be much better than two of the more highly RBs we took that year: Tekay Dorsey and especially Ellery Roberts.

A friend of mine, a former UM player of decades ago, said McGuire was “faster than he looks.”

He excelled in the Dennis Erickson one back offense.

I still remember that play against Boston College that ended his career. Really a shame. Never got a chance to try to make it in the pros.
It was and is a Tough area of Brooklyn....
Loved him....Had his biggest games against STOUT competition....That 90 game against FSU and the 89 game against the Leprechaun's is Exhibits A & B....

Advertisement
I thought this was a thread about Christian Bale...

View attachment 120942
I though it was about Lon Jr.

1594731018870.png

Advertisement
Back