Chaney lookalike

fraggle

Senile Senior
Saw a picture of him and thought he looked familiar...
McGuire
1594158564086.png

Chaney

1594158506100.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk who he looks like but mark my words he will be our next ELITE back. He is such a smart well spoken kid. Almost Shaq like. He has NFL size & speed right this second. I know he played in that pop warner system but he’s a brillant kid & will learn quick. I expect him to be clear RB1 by seasons end. I haven’t been as high on a prospect in I can’t remember how long.

Idk who he looks like but mark my words he will be our next ELITE back. He is such a smart well spoken kid. Almost Shaq like. He has NFL size & speed right this second. I know he played in that pop warner system but he’s a brillant kid & will learn quick. I expect him to be clear RB1 by seasons end. I haven’t been as high on a prospect in I can’t remember how long.

Literally, since Duke Johnson!

Advertisement
We should be so lucky. McGuire was an animal.

Very under appreciated maybe because it was a while ago and people are either too young to know, or people just forget. Unfortunate his career got caught short with a bad knee injury. But looking at some of his games on YouTube I got to appreciate what he brought to the table. Punishing runner who was also shifty. Not great speed but got 0-60 quickly and attacked the hole ( ok... "That was she said", lol).

Advertisement
Back in the early '90s, it was determined we may need to cryogenically freeze some of our players in the event the team ever went 6-7 and needed an extra boost. Then we could implement the warm liquid goo phase and restore the team to its once prominent ways.

Gentlemen, that time is now.

Very under appreciated maybe because it was a while ago and people are either too young to know, or people just forget. Unfortunate his career got caught short with a bad knee injury. But looking at some of his games on YouTube I got to appreciate what he brought to the table. Punishing runner who was also shifty. Not great speed but got 0-60 quickly and attacked the hole ( ok... "That was she said", lol).
His Games against ND in 89...and FSU in 90 are Cane Royalty type stuff....
1204_large.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back