Chaney breaks down commitment, gives thoughts on new coaching staff

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Spoke with Chaney during the break. I think he’s solid, but Georgia and South Carolina definitely lurking. No visits to other schools planned. How does Miami keep him committed? “Just be Miami.”
He’s a 5 star RB so I expect every school to be after him. The way you wrote that didn’t sound too positive but I’m gonna be optimistic and assume he’s rock solid.

Advertisement
Georgia sent James Coley to watch Chaney at the jamboree. When asked about Georgia and why they came in second in his recruitment Chaney said that he liked the brotherhood they have there and it's only second to Miami.

"I’m probably going to stay true to Miami most likely, but if I just so happen to take any other visits it’s just to get to see the view and the insight because – I mean I got to experience the life of a highly recruited football player – but it’s probably just to see what other colleges look like and stuff like that" direct quote from Chaney. Says he is still 100% committed to The U (I believe him).

Georgia sent James Coley to watch Chaney at the jamboree. When asked about Georgia and why they came in second in his recruitment Chaney said that he liked the brotherhood they have there and it's only second to Miami.

"I’m probably going to stay true to Miami most likely, but if I just so happen to take any other visits it’s just to get to see the view and the insight because – I mean I got to experience the life of a highly recruited football player – but it’s probably just to see what other colleges look like and stuff like that" direct quote from Chaney. Says he is still 100% committed to The U (I believe him).

I would do the same thing.....I’d enjoy the experience, I’d meet all the girls, I’d take the bag, and I’d be a Hurricane!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back