Chances tonight?

Advertisement
im betting this game. Yall really only see us getting 40 pts?. Im taking the over in the game...its at 118 for both teams...I can see us scoring in the 50's-60s.

thats why they set the line the way they do. save your money.

I was happy when I woke up to see this line at only 5.5. Think we have an actual chance now. Virginia is no offensive juggernaut themselves. 52-50 canes.

I was happy when I woke up to see this line at only 5.5. Think we have an actual chance now. Virginia is no offensive juggernaut themselves. 52-50 canes.
I really think Lonnie breaks the **** out this game. He's so skilled at getting to the rim I think he torches them. Gonna go out on a limb and project 25 for Lonnie. 65 - 50 us

Advertisement
I really think Lonnie breaks the **** out this game. He's so skilled at getting to the rim I think he torches them. Gonna go out on a limb and project 25 for Lonnie. 65 - 50 us
Wouldn't that break the mold? Seems like we haven't really "put away" a decent team all season, no less a #1 rated squad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are a very sensitive guy. I hope you get a very nice Valentines gift tomorrow to help you cope

When I peruse through Twitter, I can't help but come across Miami football fans who yet support another university in basketball. Is that a common thing? How does that even work? I suppose I am stuck in the mindset of supporting teams from the same location.

Advertisement
When I peruse through Twitter, I can't help but come across Miami football fans who yet support another university in basketball. Is that a common thing? How does that even work? I suppose I am stuck in the mindset of supporting teams from the same location.

Oh you mean half-bloods? Yes, this is very common for our school. It is mostly because of front-running but they will have some hilarious other reasons.

Oh you mean half-bloods? Yes, this is very common for our school. It is mostly because of front-running but they will have some hilarious other reasons.
Different cultures, same problem. We call them glory hunters over here. Even saw a couple tweets taking the **** out of Miami fans yet supported Miami in football, how stupid is that?

Different cultures, same problem. We call them glory hunters over here. Even saw a couple tweets taking the **** out of Miami fans yet supported Miami in football, how stupid is that?

I like the ones that support Duke Basketball and Miami Football. Talk about different worlds.

Advertisement
Back