Chances of a game Friday night...

Advertisement
Your article literally starts off with a community that achieved herd immunity?

You're very wrong, herd immunity is real. Every path has a price, whether is letting herd immunity happen, or hiding in our homes and walmarts until waiting for a vaccination that will never come.

theres another board for this stuff. please take it there.

Look at Africa, apparently they have very high Vitamin D numbers

I take 5,000 IU/day but not because of Covid

Advertisement
they can’t. New NCAA rule so kids can go vote. Mullen was crying about it last week
Nooooooooooooo, don't want to be lumped with the Master of Gainesville - but the notion of an NCAA mandate on election day practice is so phony & PC. Just an opinion.

Was looking for Canes Football and stumbled upon CDCIS....

Amazing collection of experts in this place...

Advertisement
🤦‍♂️I’m so confused._

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

You either don’t know how to write or don’t understand, but your original post in question was a mismash barely intelligible of misinformation.

Let me clarify for you since you are digging in with your misinformation.

You said: “Those who recovered from Covid-19 won't test postive unless they're still in the quarantine period which is actually 10-20 days”

This is highly unlikely based on current thinking. It would take longer than this to develop a titer that would show up as positive for most people.

Now run along and play, child.
The OP that I responded to said there was 1 test for Covid-19 and the antibodies which is incorrect as I stated. You injected yourself into the thread saying I was wrong when in fact I am right. Your last reply is an attempt officiate from the context from my post. Simply put, a person will develop the antibodies 2-3 weeks after they recover. Further, my quote, "Those who have recovered won't test positive unless they're still in the 10-20 quarantine" is correct. What I am referring to is that those who THINK they have recovered, may still test positive because they're still in the 10-20 day quarantine period for which I also stated that's why the Big 10 has a 21 day quarantine. The 10 day quarantine the ACC has may not be sufficient in some case because there is no exact number of days. It's a minimum of 10. So, a person or player such as Trevor Lawrence could think he's clear because he feels better after 10 days, but may continue to test positive for 20 days which is 3 weeks from the infection date.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we are up to 19 quarantined I don’t see how we play. That number will keep growing. See Florida and other schools as examples. By the time you trace/test positive for it, you are already too late. It has jumped to others before the test even pick it up.
The best chance is it started with 12 from last week and 7 the week before. So it's hard to say how many come out of quarantine tomorrow. Wednesdays are when u are supposed to submit numbers. The tests are daily but only submitted twice a week. Wednesday and game day.

Advertisement
The OP that I responded to said there was 1 test for Covid-19 and the antibodies which is incorrect as I stated. You injected yourself into the thread saying I was wrong when in fact I am right. Your last reply is an attempt officiate from the context from my post. Simply put, a person will develop the antibodies 2-3 weeks after they recover. Further, my quote, "Those who have recovered won't test positive unless they're still in the 10-20 quarantine" is correct. What I am referring to is that those who THINK they have recovered, may still test positive because they're still in the 10-20 day quarantine period for which I also stated that's why the Big 10 has a 21 day quarantine. The 10 day quarantine the ACC has may not be sufficient in some case because there is no exact number of days. It's a minimum of 10. So, a person or player such as Trevor Lawrence could think he's clear because he feels better after 10 days, but may continue to test positive for 20 days which is 3 weeks from the infection date.

Lord, just forget it. The further out you are from the end of the infectious period, not when you tested positive or when symptoms began, or when you were first exposed, is when you should count down the 21 days....and you face a significant risk of a false negative (insufficient time to develop a high enough titer) if you don’t wait at least 21 days. Preferably more. Last I’m saying on this.

Advertisement
Back