Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Sure I understand but I also think that there may be more to it than just Jojo's NIL deal. I think he knows that we are in a very good position with Smith plus we are hot after Carr. Plus we're still chasing McCoy and Hawkins. That's some very very stiff competition.
There’s going to be stiff competition at any top program. Innis can’t sniff the field but he’s worried about competition with still uncommitted receivers to Miami? OSU currently has two 5 stars and 1 four star committed at the position.

Robinson told ON3 he had a good visit and plans to take an OV to OSU the weekend of Oct 20th. That's the weekend Miami plays Clemson - Jeremiah Smith has also told ON3 he will be back at OSU that weekend, too. (they play Penn State)

Robinson says he will be back at Hard Rock for the Ga Tech game.

Advertisement
Robinson told ON3 he had a good visit and plans to take an OV to OSU the weekend of Oct 20th. That's the weekend Miami plays Clemson - Jeremiah Smith has also told ON3 he will be back at OSU that weekend, too. (they play Penn State)

Robinson says he will be back at Hard Rock for the Ga Tech game.
Seems like OSU is trying keep Smith from visiting Miami big games

I just realized that I am definitely chugging kool aid because all this talk of him wavering just made me think “eh, ok”.

He’s a great player and I hope the noise is smoke and mirrors. We need skill players of his caliber. But at the same time I think eh we’ll still get top WRs onboard with this offense.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope we land Chance and JJ.

I know of 2 top 30 WRs in the country that reached out and were told we are locked in at WR 😳
Well Done Reaction GIF

Advertisement
There’s going to be stiff competition at any top program. Innis can’t sniff the field but he’s worried about competition with still uncommitted receivers to Miami? OSU currently has two 5 stars and 1 four star committed at the position.
Didn't mean that Innis was worried I meant it was possible that Chance was. Just a thought.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back