Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
we've had plenty of talent walk through UM. the league didnt find them
Plenty of NFL talent?
I wont ask you to name them.

On probably the same note, I’m going to check out what school “produced” the most draft picks over the last 10 years.
I’ll bet, with a little variation here and there, that list aligns with the recruiting rankings over that same period.

Advertisement
That’s my point. If we can’t pass but we have that line then out runners in there
I got it. I agree.
The line about these guys around here “loving it “ was sarcasm.

I though for a second we would run the wild-cat with Jacurri on the 4th and 2.
I expect to see some WC packages vs FSU.

I got it. I agree.

Someone posted that they think he’s transferring and that’s why he’s not playing. I don’t know either way but if we don’t see him against FSU then I’d guess he’s leaving.

Plenty of NFL talent?
I wont ask you to name them.

On probably the same note, I’m going to check out what school “produced” the most draft picks over the last 10 years.
I’ll bet, with a little variation here and there, that list aligns with the recruiting rankings over that same period.
yes weve had NFL type WRs come through UM but never get developed or misused.

Advertisement
I got it. I agree.

why would yuo expect to see anything creative from a staff that has proven to be not creative over the course of the year? this is who they are.

Someone posted that they think he’s transferring and that’s why he’s not playing. I don’t know either way but if we don’t see him against FSU then I’d guess he’s leaving.
Maybe but it was mentioned on 247 and Gaby replied that he wouldn’t be traveling with the team if that was the case. We shall see as no state secrets shall ever be revealed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back