Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Using deductive reasoning here. If Chance flips to OSU even though he tweeted out a Kevin Beard picture and pro-Miami stuff a couple days ago, could we be getting Jeremiah Smith despite him tweeting out a picture of Hartline and pro OSU stuff?
The pro osu stuff was when they got a 25 wr commit, idk if thats chance related.

Whether chance flips or not we’ll see, he just might be playing the recruiting game.

Advertisement
if we lose Chance I would call Korey Duff right away.

Yeah, kid would offer a unique skill set compared to what we have committed. Makes even more sense after we missed on Odom who I really liked. Honestly after the WR class we have, I’d probably go after this kid as our 4th WR regardless.

Normally we would spin this and say he's not better than some 3 star we have committed.

But in all reality he's not better than Trader and he's not better than Carr.

He'd be WR3 in our class and he's WR4 in their class.

McCoy would be a fair trade and I'd also take the Canion kid from Warner Robins with Judd - committed to GT

Advertisement
Using deductive reasoning here. If Chance flips to OSU even though he tweeted out a Kevin Beard picture and pro-Miami stuff a couple days ago, could we be getting Jeremiah Smith despite him tweeting out a picture of Hartline and pro OSU stuff?
I like the way you think….

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Advertisement
Jesus we really picked the wrong game to **** our pants

With all the recruits in the stands, we gave this SFE jackass fan boy even more fuel to tell kids not to come here

Maybe...but one the recruits in the stands did commit afterwards so who knows.

Y’all consistently do this lol

Chance’s dad is the biggest KB fan. Miami’s WRs are in the midst of having their best season in what? At least a decade?

People blowing smoke for no reason. Chance is a cane.
Genuinely hope you are right because I think Chance is a baller but OSU fans seem to think tonight he may be flipping. Couple that with the Lillard Hayes Dame meme I assume he meant someone not coming to Miami.

Advertisement
Genuinely hope you are right because I think Chance is a baller but OSU fans seem to think tonight he may be flipping. Couple that with the Lillard Hayes Dame meme I assume he meant someone not coming to Miami.
You’re thinking too much into it. He used the Dame meme bc it was almost time. Lots of commitments scheduled today. Ain’t happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back