Chance Robinson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
I'm really surprised no ones commented on what this dude did with this edit. Take a closer look at the stadium in the background. Please tell me that's not intentional.
I can see how it's intentional and how its not. Regardless, it has to end.

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Advertisement
I'm really surprised no ones commented on what this dude did with this edit. Take a closer look at the stadium in the background. Please tell me that's not intentional.
Good call. Didn’t see that. That’s a slight on us for sure.

Is that the narrative with these coaches are dropping instead of facilities now? I heard EJ Manuel comment last night on the broadcast that he was strongly considering Miami but got there and saw the facilities and decided not to come. Not sure how true that is but I know we get nit picked on everything. I guess the new top narrative is about our crowd size in an NFL stadium when we have been mediocre for years (now with facilities upgrades).

Truth be told, this team wins, that place is packed for decently competitive games. That’s how the “city” of South Florida is…crazy for a winner. We’ve got to figure out how to turn the corner.

- The biggest news coming out of the night was that Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas Top247 wide receiver Chance Robinson committed to Miami after the game ended. It was an impressive showing for the Hurricanes, especially coming off of a season where things didn’t go the way they planned on that side of the ball. Shannon Dawson’s unit has the local pass catcher eager to get to Coral Gables.

“They’re throwing that ball. It’s either trips or spread every time. You can make plays in that offense and being home and staying home and making plays for your city is a dream come true,” Robinson said after going public with his pledge.

Trips or spread every time

Jacking Off Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Advertisement

Is that the narrative with these coaches are dropping instead of facilities now? I heard EJ Manuel comment last night on the broadcast that he was strongly considering Miami but got there and saw the facilities and decided not to come. Not sure how true that is but I know we get nit picked on everything. I guess the new top narrative is about our crowd size in an NFL stadium when we have been mediocre for years (now with facilities upgrades).

Truth be told, this team wins, that place is packed for decently competitive games. That’s how the “city” of South Florida is…crazy for a winner. We’ve got to figure out how to turn the corner.
The city shows up for events. Even the 2001 team was not selling out games against Temple. The real secret is to schedule marquis names at our home games. The ACC rarely delivers.

The facilities digs are over now….

The only thing youll here from the mouth breathing window lickers up north is the stadium crap and we all know that could be put to bed by winning and packing that place like we did against Notre Dame in 2017

- The biggest news coming out of the night was that Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas Top247 wide receiver Chance Robinson committed to Miami after the game ended. It was an impressive showing for the Hurricanes, especially coming off of a season where things didn’t go the way they planned on that side of the ball. Shannon Dawson’s unit has the local pass catcher eager to get to Coral Gables.

“They’re throwing that ball. It’s either trips or spread every time. You can make plays in that offense and being home and staying home and making plays for your city is a dream come true,” Robinson said after going public with his pledge.
I wonder what effect it had seeing E. Williams throwing the ball?

Advertisement
Let's not forget he attended the Spring Game with Trader who also really liked what he saw on offense. I'm telling you, kids will want to play in this system and as long as Mario accepts that, we'll be able to bring in the bigger names at WR. Dawson effect 100%

Advertisement
LOOK AT THIS ****! We have been stuck in stone ages, lol.. 15 years PLUS many have said we should be running true spread, but we were stuck with broi style while it died out on cfb..

Hope we light up scoreboards man, this is crazy

Robinson intends to still take his official visits previously set to Auburn and Penn State before he announced his commitment. Miami will now also receive an official visit from Robinson, who initially wanted to save his OVs for schools not within driving distance.

“I’m not going to close down my recruitment,” Robinson said. “I’m gonna keep taking my officials and go see some places. But as of right now, I’m a Cane. This is where I want to be.”

Advertisement
Back