Champions are built from seasons like this

Advertisement
Mark Richt and The Hurricanes ready for Pitt like...

View attachment 69684
This is how Pitt will treat Miami

sweetchin9.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
After seeing MR at the Pitt press conference today I am not so sure your correct. At the beginning of the press conference he forgot the lady's name who sets all these conference's then soon after forgot the name of a wide receiver calling him number 8 untill told his name! Today he reminded me of a old Bobby Bowden before leaving football.

Bear Bryant did the same exact things at press conferences for 30 year's and there is a rumor floating around that he was a pretty good coach.

You have to be delirious to think this season hasn't been a big step backwards, and that we aren't much further from challenging for a playoff spot than any of us thought at the beginning of the season. And I'm not a negative reactionary. Richt is here at least through 2019. The best we can hope for is a staff shake up for next season that catalyzes more success. What's happened is NOT the foundation for a championship run.

Mark Walton is better than Saquon Barkley
Travis Homer is a 1st rounder
Malik Rosier will improve leaps and bounds this year

Probably missed a lot more on there, but nope...your antithesis of common rationality schtick ain't reeling me in. Noooope

Advertisement
Yeah, championship seasons are built on seasons like this...

When you replace an inferior coach with a good one

Now, I see what the OP is saying

Advertisement
Bear Bryant did the same exact things at press conferences for 30 year's and there is a rumor floating around that he was a pretty good coach.

He really did that for 30 years?

He also won national titles.

I know Paul 'Bear Bryant', Mark Richt aint no Paul 'Bear' Bryant...

You have to be delirious to think this season hasn't been a big step backwards, and that we aren't much further from challenging for a playoff spot than any of us thought at the beginning of the season. And I'm not a negative reactionary. Richt is here at least through 2019. The best we can hope for is a staff shake up for next season that catalyzes more success. What's happened is NOT the foundation for a championship run.

Michigan was 8-5 last year 5-4 in conference and also lost their bowl game this year they’re 10-1 and 8-0 in conference.

You are the epitome of a dyck rider. Change your avi to a bytch getting her throat tore up cause that’s been you this whole season. Oh and change your name to KrazyDyck too

Advertisement
Back