Chamon Metayer

Advertisement
The coaches at Central HS felt like he was to soft to play defense for them, that's why they moved him to TE. He's a good athlete and basketball player so he was athletic enough to make plays at TE. In my opinion he Will not be a P5 caliber athlete on defense at the college level

The coaches at Central HS felt like he was to soft to play defense for them, that's why they moved him to TE. He's a good athlete and basketball player so he was athletic enough to make plays at TE. In my opinion he Will not be a P5 caliber athlete on defense at the college level

That step up in talent be seperating the men from the boys. lol.

He must wanted no parts of the head up with Big Baby every day...and Central always have dogs on their dl.

He is a tall kid and can make plays..wanna see how he plays exclusively out wide this year.

Advertisement
Don't know what to think of what's going on with this kid and what we're gonna do with him here if he signs that LOI

Don't know what to think of what's going on with this kid and what we're gonna do with him here if he signs that LOI

Hes an athlete so a kid that can stick at alot of spots.

No lie though if yall rememeber my thoughts on Greg Rousseau it was kind of similar in thoughts to him playing defense.

Look at this excerpt of him and a coach of his at North Miami. lol

Smh. What happened to him wanting to play TE? He’ll decommit or be comfortable with playing LB. one of the two.

Advertisement
Smh. What happened to him wanting to play TE? He’ll decommit or be comfortable with playing LB. one of the two.

He's a DE for us really. But he doesnt appear to want to play defense at all...even in High school so that there is interesting

I've known the kid since 6th grade. He definitely doesn't have the mental make-up for defense. Wouldn't use the word soft, but he's not a killer. Matter of fact, I'd say the mental is what will hold him back on offense as well. His older bro was a WR and they have an uncle who played WR at OU as well. TE is his money position.

Advertisement
Is he athletic enough to take a chance on? Sounds like he's a good kid but not mentally tough.

Advertisement
I'm on record as saying I like his upside as a flex TE and I don't like him on defense. Nothing has changed in that regard.

Eric Ebron is "hard to coach", "not a killer", a "headcase" and a frontrunner. He destroyed the Canes for UNC and had 13 TDs in 2018 for the Colts. If there's one position where physical talent is king it's TE.

Advertisement
Back