Chaminade vs Central

Advertisement
Great game, some incredible talent on both sides. Miami has to keep working Smith, kid is elite of the elite and don't let Ford leave S. FL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he’s a little league or high school coach in Miami. But he’s always at Canes practice giving updates on Twitter/X spaces. Connected with some coaches or people in the building.
Mike's a good dude and I wouldn't be surprised if he knows something. I played HS with his little brother and their pops coached our WR's.

Not sure what he's doing rn, but he's held some high organizational positions in the optimist world. I know he’s been all over the Miami Gardens teams(Ravens included).

I'm not saying I'm certain he knows something, but count me among the least shocked if he actually does...

No idea if this guy knows/saw anything but thought it interesting...

anyone there that might have a clue what he is referring to?

Not saying nothing happened but right now just the normal cast of people on twitter. I also found @TheOriginalCane Happy Thursday post a bit odd, he dont care enough about 80% of the board to wish everyone a happy day and said he was hoping that september song would be on D$ pod so I was thinking something might be brewing but looking into the tweet seems like the same gang of characters all with the vagueness.

After he posted that dude called X on twitter chimed in saying he cancelled the flights of hartline and day and Mike responded saying they better find a way because the pressure is seriously on and X said "my dawg about to pull up on Jeremiah, Jojo and Quan today just vibe" and Mike commented back with a joke like oh I see you know something. Mike also said something about the fans getting on Jeremiah (in a good way) about staying home.

X also sent out a few tweets saying I know a certain someone who isnt happy about his situation in college but tagged someone else to keep quiet and also shouted out KB saying watch him work. Tejada said something about ""they" better hope Miami doesnt keep winning as well,

Restrepo also tweeted out giving shout outs to Jojo and then one for JJ with a hand covering its mouth emoji, two exclamations and a laughing face. All vague twitter ish.

Advertisement
Not saying nothing happened but right now just the normal cast of people on twitter. I also found @TheOriginalCane Happy Thursday post a bit odd, he dont care enough about 80% of the board to wish everyone a happy day and said he was hoping that september song would be on D$ pod so I was thinking something might be brewing but looking into the tweet seems like the same gang of characters all with the vagueness.

After he posted that dude called X on twitter chimed in saying he cancelled the flights of hartline and day and Mike responded saying they better find a way because the pressure is seriously on and X said "my dawg about to pull up on Jeremiah, Jojo and Quan today just vibe" and Mike commented back with a joke like oh I see you know something. Mike also said something about the fans getting on Jeremiah (in a good way) about staying home.

X also sent out a few tweets saying I know a certain someone who isnt happy about his situation in college but tagged someone else to keep quiet and also shouted out KB saying watch him work. Tejada said something about ""they" better hope Miami doesnt keep winning as well,

Restrepo also tweeted out giving shout outs to Jojo and then one for JJ with a hand covering its mouth emoji, two exclamations and a laughing face. All vague twitter ish.

What is wrong with you? Are you really this dense? Maybe you need to consult the calendar?

Usually, @Peter Ariz or @DMoney plays a song at the beginning of the Thursday podcast. Based on the date, I suggested this one ("September").

Are you so disturbed that you thought it was some sort of hint about an imminent commit? And you based your whole day on that?

And if you were going to be so damned literal, why couldn't it just be about the happiness of being 3-0 on the 21st night of September? And dancing? And our hearts are ringing? And love is changing the minds of the mopers?

Do you remember
The 21st night of September?
Love was changin' the minds of pretenders
While chasin' the clouds away

Our hearts were ringin'
In the key that our souls were singin'
As we danced in the night, remember
How the stars stole the night away, oh, yeah

Hey, hey, hey
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?
Ba-dee-ya, dancin' in September
Ba-dee-ya, never was a cloudy day

Ba-du-da, ba-du-da, ba-du-da, ba-du
Ba-du-da, ba-du, ba-du-da, ba-du
Ba-du-da, ba-du, ba-du-da

My thoughts are with you
Holdin' hands with your heart to see you
Only blue talk and love, remember
How we knew love was here to stay

Now December
Found the love that we shared in September
Only blue talk and love, remember
The true love we share today

Hey, hey, hey
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember?
Ba-dee-ya, dancin' in September
Ba-dee-ya, never was a cloudy day
There was a
Ba-dee-ya (dee-ya, dee-ya), say, do you remember?
Ba-dee-ya (dee-ya, dee-ya), dancin' in September
Ba-dee-ya (dee-ya, dee-ya), golden dreams were shiny days

The bell was ringin', oh, oh
Our souls were singin'
Do you remember never a cloudy day? Yow

There was a
Ba-dee-ya (dee-ya, dee-ya), never was a cloudy day
And we'll say
Ba-dee-ya (dee ya, dee-ya), golden dreams were shiny days

Ba-dee-ya, dee-ya, dee-ya
Ba-dee-ya, dee-ya, dee-ya, dee-ya!
Ba-dee-ya, dee-ya, dee-ya, dee-ya!

I see it with Blount. Had to really focus on him second half. He’s going to be a beast SDE imo. Kid looked strong for his size with some burst and has a motor. Don’t see him moving inside at the next level.

Advertisement
JJ Smith would be at Miami Norland

Gause probably Carol City.

Patterson = Miramar (i coached him)

Ewald would be a school in Ft Lauderdale likely. (I coached him)

Trader likely Norlabd/Carol City

How about Shavers and McCoy? I know they are from that Gardens squad…Norland?

Last edited:

I dunno what’s sadder the fact this was typed out into a message board or the fact that I had already seen all of it and tried to decipher it on my own.

Advertisement
Back