Chaminade vs Central

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've only watched parts of both games he played, one of which he was injured. Is Jojo option 3 at WR? Seems like J4 and Lewis get the majority of targets. I honestly have no idea what he can do.

I've only watched parts of both games he played, one of which he was injured. Is Jojo option 3 at WR? Seems like J4 and Lewis get the majority of targets. I honestly have no idea what he can do.
He's done it his whole career though.

He's option 2…But they spread it around. And he missed 2 drives in the 2h tonight with the ankle. Washington, Trader, Smith all get looks…Then lewis is probably #4 then Denarius Gray.

At least what I see from watching a couple games.

He does. Just got a PI lol. I’ve seen him at corner multiple times tonight & this season. I just didn’t know if was situational or if he started both ways.
I saw him tonight. My bad on that one! I just wished he was included more. He tends to disappear for stretches impact wise.

Advertisement
I kinda feel bad for Chaminade's QB. He might be the only Power 5 QB to have a weaker college wide receiver corp than high school.

Good win for Chaminade Madonna. That team has some horses.
Exactly. He may actually regress from having less talent out wide.

He's done it his whole career though.

He's option 2…But they spread it around. And he missed 2 drives in the 2h tonight with the ankle. Washington, Trader, Smith all get looks…Then lewis is probably #4 then Denarius Gray.

At least what I see from watching a couple games.
Yeah Jo Jo was really limping at the end of the game he got up from the ground really limping. Hope kid gets healthy.

ESPN game between two top 6 programs. Two best players in the game are the two going to Ohio State and FSU. Mario has to fix that.
Oh shoot I didn't know they signed their papers already.

Well that's a wrap. Time to move on.

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Advertisement
Great game-

They’re the two best teams in Florida-

Central really played well in the second half especially their defense -Just had too many penalties,missed field goal and a turnover-

The speed of both teams was insane-Especially unbelievable quickness from Jayden Ford-

One team that could sneak into the top two is Miami Norland it’s their best team since the Duke Johnson days-

They’re huge and may have the best dual threat QB in the state in Ennio Yapoor.

Advertisement
Great game-

They’re the two best teams in Florida-

Central really played well in the second half especially their defense -Just had too many penalties,missed field goal and a turnover-

The speed of both teams was insane-Especially unbelievable quickness from Jayden Ford-

One team that could sneak into the top two is Miami Norland it’s their best team since the Duke Johnson days-

They’re huge and may have the best dual threat QB in the state in Ennio Yapoor.

We play Cent...Central might legit end up with 3 losses this year while still being a top 100 team nationally.

So as someone that won't lower themselves to watching High School Football (consider it a self intervention - there's only so many times I can stay up watching Bum**** St vs Bum**** U before you have to admit you have a problem) - how are we lookin with these recruits? We good?

Oh shoot I didn't know they signed their papers already.

Well that's a wrap. Time to move on.

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home
I’m not complaining after watching a game which featured (4) UM commits:
5 star Blount
5 star Trader
4 star Patterson
3 star Shavers

Sure we want the other 2 but this isn’t like past years where we get 1-2 kids and all the others leave.

Advertisement
Back