Chamberlain Campbell

Advertisement
There's a huuuge gap between "already made day one starter" and this kid. Not even FAU has seen enough to offer him yet.

His school keeps updated stats on their players.

This kid has 1 sack and 4 solo tackles in 6 games. He ranks 9th on his team in total tackles, 8th in TFL, and 11th on his team in sacks.
And its not because he's a DE. The other DE and DT have combined for 14 sacks, 30 TFL and 78 total tackles.

What did you see that makes you think he can develop into something?

He has length, athleticism, size and the frame to add weight. He wasn’t getting the sacks but he was disrupting plays. You see the long arms that caused the pass deflections and the rushed throws by the qb because he was coming off the edge. Is he a 4 or 5 ⭐️ impact player now? No. But he has the tools to work with. There’s a reason why teams record qb hurries. It’s a short clip but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was his first year playing football. I think he has a good motor as well. He has the tools and upside that can help him in the long run. Now if he has been playing for 4 years then he is what he is but you can tell from his film he hasn’t been playing for long. But 6’7 220, if true is a size you can’t teach.

Coaches like that. For certain positions most coaches look at projections. A big athletic kid that can run, is strong, and has a motor they would take a chance on him.

Hope we don’t have a neutral site game in Munich.

/just know ahead of time your eye rolls and down votes only make me stronger

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when Prop Joe looked at a kid whos film at DL look similar to this an wasnt high on the kid. Kid was an early enrollee and i went to one of the early Richt's camps in the spring for prospects a few weeks after the kid reached campus....Saw the kid in person and knew i was instantly wrong....Greg Rousseau.

I was vocal as **** on this board in my love for Chatfield over Rousseau as a prospect. If this kid can be an early enrollee...there is stuff to work with after a shirt.

Id monitor this kid and Joseph Mupoyi

We recruiting English guys now?
dumb GIF

Advertisement
I remember when Prop Joe looked at a kid whos film at DL look similar to this an wasnt high on the kid. Kid was an early enrollee and i went to one of the early Richt's camps in the spring for prospects a few weeks after the kid reached campus....Saw the kid in person and knew i was instantly wrong....Greg Rousseau.

I was vocal as **** on this board in my love for Chatfield over Rousseau as a prospect. If this kid can be an early enrollee...there is stuff to work with after a shirt.

Id monitor this kid and Joseph Mupoyi

The posters don’t realize that coaches look at projections too. They don’t even care about stats like that. First thing first, I would be shock if this wasn’t the kid’s first year playing football (no more than 2nd year). He did a lot of good things on that tape for someone new to the game and he has tools coaches can work at. If he was to come, I wouldn’t expect him in the rotation until his RS-sophomore year. Athletic 6’7 dudes are hard to find on the gridiron but there are plenty of them on the Bball court. And he hoops too.

There's a huuuge gap between "already made day one starter" and this kid. Not even FAU has seen enough to offer him yet.

His school keeps updated stats on their players.

This kid has 1 sack and 4 solo tackles in 6 games. He ranks 9th on his team in total tackles, 8th in TFL, and 11th on his team in sacks.
And its not because he's a DE. The other DE and DT have combined for 14 sacks, 30 TFL and 78 total tackles.

What did you see that makes you think he can develop into something?

Where are you getting his stats from?

Not being a smartass but I imagine they are not easy to get. And they must all be on that Hudl tape lol.

Advertisement
Where are you getting his stats from?

Not being a smartass but I imagine they are not easy to get. And they must all be on that Hudl tape lol.

It’s on maxpreps. He has 4 solo tackles but the same 2 DL he touted for sacks and tfls has 10 solo tackles and 6 solo tackles respectfully. But once again stats isn’t everything, especially for a kid new to the game.

It’s on maxpreps. He has 4 solo tackles but the same 2 DL he touted for sacks and tfls has 10 solo tackles and 6 solo tackles respectfully. But once again stats isn’t everything, especially for a kid new to the game.
I don't trust that to be updated at all. I've seen many times they update for one game, not the next, etc..etc

Advertisement
Back