2024 Chalil Cummings CB from Starke, FL

IMG_2427.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Committed to Memphis
I was told he’s going to wait before he signs because of hoping for better offers . But if nothing changes he’ll sign there. I told the family friend he’d better jump on that and not play around. That’s a nice G5 program. Even though she has no clue what a g5 or p5 offer is lol. He’s a good football player though , on both sides of the ball.

I was told he’s going to wait before he signs because of hoping for better offers . But if nothing changes he’ll sign there. I told the family friend he’d better jump on that and not play around. That’s a nice G5 program. Even though she has no clue what a g5 or p5 offer is lol. He’s a good football player though , on both sides of the ball.
Saw some tape on him from early last season. I agree. Nice pickup for Silverfield

Advertisement
Saw some tape on him from early last season. I agree. Nice pickup for Silverfield
I went to a couple of his games and he was always the best player on the field even in the state championship game. He was guarding an Osu wr commit. His lack of effort at times was my only negative.

Advertisement
Back