Chad Thomas

Reshon52ap

Sophomore
Did Chad thomas injure himself during the game. I saw the on msmiyayo snapchat as the players rushed the field at the end he was the only to stay back and was noticeably limping

Advertisement
A new coaching staff is going to be just what the doctor ordered for #9 . There is still time for a real coach to salvage his career. Looking forward to seeing Young, Johnson, Gayot, Perry, McIntosh, Willis, Norton, Moten, Owens, Patchan, Redwine and even Toolbox Trent play in a real scheme for a competent coaching staff.

Advertisement
I've said this for a while. He needs to be more lean. He's a beast but I can't wait for the next coaching staff to come in and fix this ****

****, I thought following recruits' Twitter feed was lame - there are dudes here that follow msniyayo's snap chat feed? Smh

Advertisement
no idea how you consider a lean 6'5 275 pounds over weight. I don't think he should get much bigger he is at the right size now.

Advertisement
Everybody is not made to be cut up... A lot of that is genetic. He is really really athletic though.

GTFO with him weighing too much. He's lean a it is. Was he supposed to stay at HS weight? He needs a coach to get him to work every play. He's got zero dog in him.

Are the players told to stay down if they have a minor injury? I have noticed that a lot of them do that, then there back in in 2 plays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back