Chad Thomas

Bethune Cookman University

Lets talk in November and see what trend has established itself then.

So wtf are we supposed to talk about until then? Just listen to constant *****ing and ****?

No but stop lauding these insignificant efforts as a sign that anything has changed. But hey if you like setting yourself up for failure then by all means stay the course. Let me help a bit...."we back", "we going undefeated", "did you all see the way we killd BCU?", "That is old school canes football", "AG has changed"...etc

Advertisement
Refuse to trust anything after that month stretch of agressive D just to fold up back to passive mode instead of stepping on fsu's neck

Fun while it lasts though I guess

So wtf are we supposed to talk about until then? Just listen to constant *****ing and ****?

No but stop lauding these insignificant efforts as a sign that anything has changed. But hey if you like setting yourself up for failure then by all means stay the course. Let me help a bit...."we back", "we going undefeated", "did you all see the way we killd BCU?", "That is old school canes football", "AG has changed"...etc

Figures that DK72 (AKA the Al Golden ***** collector) would down vote

DK down vote this to confirm your status in AG's life

Advertisement
Advertisement
My post didn't need fixing. That's big if. I give them a 10-15% chance of a convincing win. They have a better chance than that of losing 15-20%. I have the odds of them winning a close one at 65-75%.

What are you going to say if they beat Nebraska convincingly? Same thing?

Of course not..they will say that NEB sucks..they lost to a bunch of Mormons. The season wont start for the doom and gloomers until the FSU game. Cant even talk Cane football anymore on here. Sheesh. Mide as well shut the Football Forum down until FSU week..

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Give up only 79 yards and you say it's only Bethune and still b*tchi, if we had given up 300 yards you would say it's f_cking Bethune and continue to b*tch even more. Can't please you miserable f_cks...

Advertisement
Amazing what he can do when he's allowed to get after it instead of controlling a B-gap.

I think he's a first round talent.

Norton and Moten also showed flashes.

DOn't worry, Al will have all those dlinemen out of the other teams' backfield and back to dancing with oline before the real games start.

I think the fact that it was dominant instead of good is a small sign of progress. The issue isn't whether we are capable of any of this though. The issue is whether this is here to stay, or if we return to conservative Temple defense against real opponents. So yes, while it was encouraging to see, we should hold out until we see this consistently every game. We will know everything we need to know after the FSU game.

Advertisement

Figures that DK72 (AKA the Al Golden ***** collector) would down vote

DK down vote this to confirm your status in AG's life

No, I down voted it because you're an idiot.

Unlike most of these sad sacks of **** that ***** on these boards all day, I have a life that doesnt revolve around Canes football. So its kind of hard to "be set up for faliure" after a win or a loss. Try it sometime.

That kid balled last game. He was in the backfield a whole lot. Had dudes running for their lives. Showed strength speed n quickness. Had a plethora of moves. They are finally gonna let this kid do what he does. Excited to see how his season goes.

He had 1 assisted tackle. He's on pace for 12 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 TFL for the season if he continues doing what he did against BCC.

Amazing what he can do when he's allowed to get after it instead of controlling a B-gap.

I think he's a first round talent.

Norton and Moten also showed flashes.

Well then, in that case, the Bethune Cookman OLineman that kept Chad from hitting Bethune quarterback all game long would be not only a 1st round talent but a future perennial All-Pro. Chad only touched a Bethune offensive player only after that player was under wraps by a UM defender, and thus was rewarded with an assisted tackle.

Advertisement
Back