Chad thomas

Real talk. For the most part, for 2 years posters pointed out flaws in coaching, game plans, adjustments and schemes while defending the players. Now the spin is that "fans" don't support the players. See Chad, Golden and Kaaya's mom's statements. Message is you cannot support the team unless you support Golden and staff.
Oh I'm with you there man. Just their latest PR spin move, disgusting.

That just sounded like you've got some things to work out on the personal side.

Advertisement
I heard a great recruiting story about CT. When Jaquan Johnson was on one of his campus visits, CT approached AG and told him he and some of the other team leaders wanted to talk with to J. Johnson in AG's office without coaches. AG excused himself, came back 5 minutes later, and CT told AG something to the effect, "I got this. Get out!" Ten minutes later J. Johnson committed.

Real talk. For the most part, for 2 years posters pointed out flaws in coaching, game plans, adjustments and schemes while defending the players. Now the spin is that "fans" don't support the players. See Chad, Golden and Kaaya's mom's statements. Message is you cannot support the team unless you support Golden and staff.
Oh I'm with you there man. Just their latest PR spin move, disgusting.

That just sounded like you've got some things to work out on the personal side.

No doubt about it but never fam/kids thank God lol

From Twitter
@MajorNine: If you gonna tear the wheels off the bandwagon, don't try to hop back on when we fix it.

F_ck golden but we gotta support these boys and the miami program not the administration.... Him and kaaya are leading the way

100% agree. Gotta show love for the players as much as possible. **** the admin and coaches, but show love for the guys that are still putting on that jersey. Wish more fans understood this. Rather than the "blow it all up" mentality...which leads them to a deep regretful depression.

Maybe they will have a chip on their shoulder because of the noise, if bad fans fault, if good Golden did it.

Advertisement
our players are real dumb fuvcks!

They are young and have been brainwashed by Golden. We've seen it before and as they grow up, they see him for what he is - a used car salesman, a manipulator, and a loser. They'll come around if his *** isn't canned soon enough.

Show me players who don't support these clueless coaches. They are tangibly invested. Chad Thomas is the perfect example of the ineptitude of this bunch. Not one single sack....did he have a tfl?

Thomas barely played this year. Only thing he's leading is the chants from the bench.

So about half of our fan base, the majority of other teams fans, some of our recruits, our former players, and our current players say that's our fans are idiots but they have convinced themselves that they're right and everybody else is wrong. You particular fans are no different then how you see the coaches, just keep pretending there is nothing wrong with what your doing.

Advertisement
Its so Shocking to me that Chad will try to defend Golden when he was talking trash about Golden at the Booker T and Central football game crazy yeah Chad iam the dude that had on the black UM shirt that was talking to u about the State of our Program.

our players are real dumb fuvcks!

they are kids, they mean well.

they aren't kids. they are men

nobody called me a kid when I was in my late teens early 20's. they are dumb asses

the 2001 team went into the AD office and let their voices be heard regarding the coaching staff. these dumb fvcks live on twitter and post stupid motivational ****. they are brainwashed by fat al

From Twitter
@MajorNine: If you gonna tear the wheels off the bandwagon, don't try to hop back on when we fix it. 🚶

F_ck golden but we gotta support these boys and the miami program not the administration.... Him and kaaya are leading the way

I'm not sure he has to worry about anyone jumping on the bandwagon for a while. Might as well park that ***** in the garage for the next few years.

What most of you don't realize is Chad realizes he is still there and still wants PT. How much did you hear Duke or his mom say while he was playing for Golden. As soon as his last game was played how long did it take for someone to say something? Chad wants PT. He'll do his talking when he leaves.

Advertisement
From Twitter
@MajorNine: If you gonna tear the wheels off the bandwagon, don't try to hop back on when we fix it. 🚶

Holy **** dude enough with this cheerleading act you keep returning to. How can you be serious with this garbage?

It's impossible at this point to support the players without supporting Golden. Every win is a loss and has the potential to keep Golden here longer.

If you can't get this through your head.....then stop coming on here with the Don Bailey Jr mantra of "we've gotta support the players". That's the most short-sighted cliche and won't help this program gets what it needs...a new coach.

So in short...enough already. Next year is going to be miserable. Deal with it.

What most of you don't realize is Chad realizes he is still there and still wants PT. How much did you hear Duke or his mom say while he was playing for Golden. As soon as his last game was played how long did it take for someone to say something? Chad wants PT. He'll do his talking when he leaves.

This should end the thread. No current player is going to open his yap and lose playing time. You think a kid like Herb Waters, who was a big contributor in 2013, went from quasi-starter to barely sniffing the field in 2014 because Berrios is actually better than him? LAFF LAFF LAFF. Nah playa, he said something behind the scenes and got his *** benched. Exactly why you can't take anything a current player says publicly in defense of Grohlden seriously, they'll sing a prettier tune once they're let out of the bird cage.

Advertisement
Chad wants more ballers to join,

he knows he won't always have the UNDERACHIEVING EXCUSE MAKING regime as corches at UM

I understand all the "Fire Golden", "Fire D'Onofrio" and/or
"Bring Butch Back" vitriol. Yeah, I get it. But, I also remember
the same vitriol after the 5 and 6 '97 season. This, the '14
version, is quite amateurish compared to us in '97. I think by
this time in'97, we had already been called out by national
sports publications as "The Worst Fan Base In College Football"!
Unfortunately for you guy's, nobody's listening.

Looking back we, the rabid fans demanding Davis' head for
"trashing the brand of the U", need to apologize for where we
are now.

Yeah, it's our fault. As we all know, Butch was able right the
ship and set up the the greatest football team ever in college
football. And as we often say, "the rest is history."

And NO I'm not saying anything like that will happen with this
staff. Please! No, what I'm saying is, after Butch left - our
reputation as fans - had an impact on coaches decisions to come
to Miami.

Whether they just didn't need to put up with "us" or they used
"us" as a negotiating chip. I don't know. What I do know, we end
up with Coker the choker.

After Coker, we end up with Shannon. Now, Shannon has gone on to
show us all how good a coach he really is. Three teams, two years
each. All as LB coach. He has not been able to move above "Position
Coach". All lateral moves, that tells it all. That's bad.
Especially for a former Head Coach. And not just any former Head
Coach, the former head coach of THEU!

That's embarrassing.

Just think, if those women in The Hecht Athletic Center didn't
show their courage "randy" Randy might still be our Head, no pun
intended, Coach.

So here we are, stuck with Al Golden and I apologize. I apologize
because I'm convinced that our vitriol after the 5 and 6 '97 season
was a factor in Butch deciding to leave TheU. Just as it had an
effect on negotiations with coaches after Coker and possibly why
we ended up with Golden.

You could never have convince us back then there would be these
consequences this many years later. But, here we are and I
apologize.

Last edited:
Anyone comparing Golden, or the current set of circumstances, to that of Butch might win the award for biggest ******* ****** in the history of this board.

The man amassed the greatest collection this school has ever had (and that's saying something) on the heels of probation.

Holy **** do we have some Golden slurping retards still lurking about.

Advertisement
Back