Chad Thomas

rok

Great Poster
Is he hurt more seriously than we think? Is he in the doghouse?

Advertisement
Chard Thomas is in the process of being spayed and neutered

think Arnold in Total Recall, how his face looked when they hooked him up to the dream machine thing

I think (guessing here) that he probably would shed blocks & make plays in the backfield too often instead of keeping the lineman engaged, allowing the LB to fill. There's always one player designated to make the tackle.

CT might just interupt the design of the play and make the tackle himself. Bad Chad. Get on that bench!

Advertisement
I think (guessing here) that he probably would shed blocks & make plays in the backfield too often instead of keeping the lineman engaged, allowing the LB to fill. There's always one player designated to make the tackle.

CT might just interupt the design of the play and make the tackle himself. Bad Chad. Get on that bench!

What if the play goes to the opposite side of the field from the designated tackler?

I watch Chad on a few plays when they were rushing and he just couldnt get pass the blockers, he was in this akward stance and then he stood up and was trying to use hands but to no avail. unfortunately i think he has to get use to the college game more then people thought and fix his akward stance. if i had to compare AQM was way better by this time and his quickness is what helped him win.

Advertisement
I watch Chad on a few plays when they were rushing and he just couldnt get pass the blockers, he was in this akward stance and then he stood up and was trying to use hands but to no avail. unfortunately i think he has to get use to the college game more then people thought and fix his akward stance. if i had to compare AQM was way better by this time and his quickness is what helped him win.

He's not allowed to just get past the blockers. Our scheme requires him to engage the OL. Shooting a gap, swimming, ripping, etc is not allowed. We also don't allow twist/stunts up front. That would be deceiving.

Advertisement
Is he hurt more seriously than we think? Is he in the doghouse?

You think he gives Miami a better chance of losing if he plays?

I think he gives Miami a better chance at pressuring the passer on third downs than the current lineup of Kamalu, Chick, McCord, Armbrister.

But why would you want that?
You are actively rooting for Miami to lose.

Or are you like a chick that says one thing but really means another?

KlanAlmighty you rooted for UM to lose when Shannon was in his third year, but for some reason, even though it's proving that Godlen is worse than Shennon in his FOURTH year, you actively root for Godlen

agenda much

Advertisement

What if the play goes to the opposite side of the field from the designated tackler?

That is how you end up with 300 + rushing yard games.

Advertisement
Back