Chad Thomas

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/southeast/post?id=18170&src=mobile

Top 3 LSU Miami FSU
LSU- Likes their DE's and its in the SEC "big boy football"
Miami- home school likes seeing how Duke has matured at Miami
FSU- "That is another big-boy program that is basically an SEC school in the ACC" 6 being their makes it that more intriguing
Bama - wants an offer from them has talked to Benedict Cristobal "top school in college football"

He will decided on national signing day

Last edited:
Advertisement
We are going to have to fight and claw to get this kid even if Harris has publicly stated he doesn't have an issue with UM. It's clear he does and will continue to steer his players elswehere.

Advertisement
Last edited:
We are going to have to fight and claw to get this kid even if Harris has publicly stated he doesn't have an issue with UM. It's clear he does and will continue to steer his players elswehere.

Clear how? FSU is just doing a better job at recruiting these kids at the moment. Hate to say it, but strictly from a FOOTBALL PROGRAM standpoint FSU and LSU are in better spots than UM

Advertisement

Clear how? FSU is just doing a better job at recruiting these kids at the moment. Hate to say it, but strictly from a FOOTBALL PROGRAM standpoint FSU and LSU are in better spots than UM
I agree but UM is creeping up right now and thats the key if they continue upward the players will come

Everyone of these discussions can be answered with the same solution

"Just win and they will come"

Advertisement
Simple fix, we beat UF and FSU, we then will be considered once again the premiere "big boy program"! If we win, they will c[]_[]M!!

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/southeast/post?id=18170&src=mobile

Top 3 LSU Miami FSU
LSU- Likes their DE's and its in the SEC "big boy football"
Miami- home school likes seeing how Duke has matured at Miami
FSU- "That is another big-boy program that is basically an SEC school in the ACC6 being their makes it that more intriguing
Bama - wants an offer from them has talked to Benedict Cristobal "top school in college football"

Lulz. He has to be referring to academics.

Advertisement

Can someone enlighten me as to why BTW kids wait till the last second and central kids commit super early

Ice Harris loves the publicity that it brings to his school

Every HS coach does this. Increases the chances that the other prospects on the team will get noticed.
Oh i know this trust i was there in 09 with Geno Smith and Stedman when ESPN wasn't there but there was a big buzz for the guys and it made Miramar High that important so i know all schools love that just like a big college program being on primetime. I'm just saying he is smart with it making sure all his players do that and make a firm decision so they dont feel pressure to rush.

Win and they come. Maybe. But those are not the entitled players I would prefer. In recent memory, I remember from the 2002 recruiting class on, Miami started to get the top rated players and the attitude of the team shifted (from Ed Reed type attitudes to Kellen Winslow). JMO

Everyone of these discussions can be answered with the same solution

"Just win and they will come"

That's the whole thing. Winning. If Saban wasn't there and Bama was only winning eight or nine games a year, they'd not be the annual contenders for top picks.

We win ten games this year, and the recruiting will be so much easier.

Win and they come. Maybe. But those are not the entitled players I would prefer. In recent memory, I remember from the 2002 recruiting class on, Miami started to get the top rated players and the attitude of the team shifted (from Ed Reed type attitudes to Kellen Winslow). JMO

That's because our coachs couldn't lead the boat properly...

Advertisement
Back