Chad Thomas visiting FSU this weekend

Advertisement
@F5_Chad 2m

No lie, it feel good up here.
He's most likely banging hot *** white girls and getting the royal treatment. The tweet doesn't surprise.

Not worried

How come dudes only find hot chicks to bang at other schools when Miami is LOADED with hot chicks everywhere? That **** should be advantage Miami.

Anyone that asks this question didn't go to school at Miami (at least recently).

Hot girls in Miami party on South Beach with rich dudes that buy bottles. Simple as that.

Spoken like a dude who struggled to get laid. We had plenty of dudes like you on campus when I was there too. They were always blaming the rich dudes for swallowing up all the hot chicks whilst I, a poor kid from Detroit without 2 pennies to rub together, was balls deep in freshness.

Maybe its changed in the 10 years since Ive been there, but Miami NEVER had good lookin' broads walkin' around campus. A few here or there, but nothing like FSU has. Miami is too good of a school. Lots of Indians and Chinee. You wanted ***, you went to FIU, FAU, or the beach or waited for FSU and UCF broads to come down for visits.

FSU girls were the easiest, partly because they were dumb as ****, but mostly because the dudes running around FSU were a bunch a fa.g.ot lames that thought buying a drink for a girl made up for them puking down their shirt. Whole town is just one big ******* suckfest.

Last edited:
I'm terrified. FSU's music program is the... Oh, wait. Nah, we good.

That is why we need not worry. Not only is our music program one of the best, but the contacts you can build up in the recording industry in Dade leaves this FSU trip as a non concern.

He's most likely banging hot *** white girls and getting the royal treatment. The tweet doesn't surprise.

Not worried

How come dudes only find hot chicks to bang at other schools when Miami is LOADED with hot chicks everywhere? That **** should be advantage Miami.

Anyone that asks this question didn't go to school at Miami (at least recently).

Hot girls in Miami party on South Beach with rich dudes that buy bottles. Simple as that.

Spoken like a dude who struggled to get laid. We had plenty of dudes like you on campus when I was there too. They were always blaming the rich dudes for swallowing up all the hot chicks whilst I, a poor kid from Detroit without 2 pennies to rub together, was balls deep in freshness.

Maybe its changed in the 10 years since Ive been there, but Miami NEVER had good lookin' broads walkin' around campus. A few here or there, but nothing like FSU has. Miami is too good of a school. Lots of Indians and Chinee. You wanted ***, you went to FIU, FAU, or the beach or waited for FSU and UCF broads to come down for visits.

FSU girls were the easiest, partly because they were dumb as ****, but mostly because the dudes running around FSU were a bunch a fa.g.ot lames that thought buying a drink for a girl made up for them puking down their shirt. Whole town is just one big ******* suckfest.

Tallahassee has the most *** per square mile than any other college town. When I moved up here 2 years ago the ratio was something like 7:1 girl to guy and that doesn't include FAMU. As a Canes fan I had assumed my whole life that it was a dump filled with trailers. I've lived here 2 years and only seen one trailer park. What I do see on the reg is an overwhelming amount of **** and *** from all the sorostitutes at PotBellys happy hour every friday.

it's not just getting ***

tallahassee bars, clubs, and dorm parties will easily let football players in. for free.

but down here, i have seen the northwestern crew get carded at the Grove.

and we all know what happens when a football player gets into a regular frat party in Coral Gables.

Advertisement

tallahassee bars, clubs, and dorm parties will easily let football players in. for free.

and we all know what happens when a football player gets into a regular frat party in Coral Gables.
.. what happens

.. what happens

Lacrosse players get pounded into submission

FSU girls were the easiest, partly because they were dumb as ****, but mostly because the dudes running around FSU were a bunch a fa.g.ot lames that thought buying a drink for a girl made up for them puking down their shirt. Whole town is just one big ****ing suckfest.

Tallahassee has the most *** per square mile than any other college town. When I moved up here 2 years ago the ratio was something like 7:1 girl to guy and that doesn't include FAMU. As a Canes fan I had assumed my whole life that it was a dump filled with trailers. I've lived here 2 years and only seen one trailer park. What I do see on the reg is an overwhelming amount of **** and *** from all the sorostitutes at PotBellys happy hour every friday.

There are tons of trailers and trailer living rednecks & blacks throughout Tally; don't get that twisted...And their kids DO go to FSU. But, how in the world can you exclude FAMU campus as a chick magnet? The only bump separating the two campuses is a railroad track, and a couple street lights. There is a FREE shuttle super bus going between campuses every quarter hour. Heck, FSU jocks take African-American study courses at FAMU as easy classes to pad their credits & remain eligible while they would NOT get caught dead taking Pharmacy, Chemistry, Business, or any Science courses there. While the Jameis of Heismann lore may bang white chicks to their own perils, the regular blue collar FSU jocks that need 2-3 years before they see the field don't get that white chick availability so easy and go to FAMU parties for a quick lay or a drama-free relationship [unlike Jameis]. Indeed, FAMU campus and their "The Set" where phat *** honeys parade during the weekend [like right now!], with their most colorful weave, is a scene that is cemented on virtually every recruit's FSU tour. So while Groz may discount the set and its FAMU campus, rest assured that Chad's host would ensure that he take a look, long look at The Set and that campus.

this discussion is ridiculous. a stud football player is going to get tail wherever he wants it. some of you talking down miami act like this a ohio. there are more beautiful woman in miami than anywhere i have ever been in this country. are they all going to go with a college kid? no. but there are plenty of college age girls running around this city.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually, I was thinking of what happened to WW in terms of him being set up in Gaynesville in contrast to Chad visiting Tally right now...but I digress. Chad is more stable and far less flashy, and I am not aware that Manny Navarro is telling him to do a journal ;-) of his exploits...

not to much worried about him taking visit to FSU, he is a cane and if i was him i would take all the visits i could also, plus when your 17-18 yr old kid let them be a kid and experience other atmosphere's, thru and thru he will be a cane he has not wavered about him going somewhere else and if he does so be it, these kids change there mind all the time but he for one i have alot of faith in that he will stick with the U, so all this fuss about him going to visit let them go and he is supposedly going to bama also, take the the visits it he is true to his word like he has been all along without being a diva then there is nothing to worry about, guys on here get all worked up for nothing lol, Go Canes...I Stand with The U!!!

this whole chad thomas visiting Bama and FSU so late in the process just seems a little fishy, if you want to take visits to see places why not do OV earlier in the process why not go to USC or Texas to see nice big cities

some recruits don't take any visits to after the season is over...also if you truly going just to party you can get to FSU and Alabama fast and enjoy more of the weekend. Spending a 60 hour weekend going to LA when 12 of the hours are on a plane would kinda suck. Its the reason why they say if you gonna go to Hawaii from Florida go for a week or don't go at all. Plus he probably doesn't know anyone at those schools. FSU and Bama have other Dade kids there and visiting.

The whole he just wants to party thing doesn't make sense to me who leaves miami to go party in Tallahassee in 35 degree weather

He doesn't have a fake id so he can't get into clubs in Miami. College girls all over him in tally and that won't be the case in Miami and he has some friends up there as well. Also, he's said he's never been out of Miami let him take some visits. You've never visited friends at uf or Fsu for a weekend and party? It's a diff experience from Miami.

Not just carded....No one knows or gives a F*CK about them down here...lol..

I swear i played college ball in Raleigh,Nc and had wayyy more leeway than some of the um guys get when it comes to the club scene etc...

Top nfl players get carded and held up in clubs down here...while some regular d-boy waltz up in the club with vip security no cover charge etc...

Which is why i lol"d at the whole Nevin Shapiro i paid for vip club entrance etc....sh*t was a farce....

chad just started following luke on twitter. smh. can we get rick ross to sign him to MMG? lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back