Chad Thomas visiting FSU this weekend

Advertisement
@F5_Chad 2m

No lie, it feel good up here.
He's most likely banging hot *** white girls and getting the royal treatment. The tweet doesn't surprise.

Not worried

How come dudes only find hot chicks to bang at other schools when Miami is LOADED with hot chicks everywhere? That **** should be advantage Miami.

Because it is the funny thing to say when you are ****ting bricks that one of your locks is visiting the National Champion, an SEC school or an out of the blue offer in a location that makes no sense for a free visit. Then you put up the jimmies unrustled status or not worried bravado to make yourself snooze a little better after reading the Work/Recap of what we already know.

I can't wait to go to Tallahassee for a vacation --- Said by no one ever.
So saying I'm not worried, now actually means something else. Who's being the negative ****** now. ******* ***** is ******* *****. If you can go on a visit and get easy ***** why wouldn't you? I wouldn't a expect a **** sucker like yourself to understand that though.

Why so angry?

People, you may or may not be included, use this **** as message board one liners no different than cane lock, grades, free vacation, $$$$, but they use it to act like they are not worried, when in fact they are scared ****less.

Am I worried - a little. Am I overly excited - not really. This is recruiting.

This thread has gone from ridiculous to sublime. You dudes are actually debating whether he can get more chicks in Miami or Trailerhassee. Let that sink in for a while.

One of our top recruits is visiting our arch rival who just happened to win the national championship. Our school is located in the recruit's hometown and is in an destination location. Our rival's school is located in a dump that is never mentioned as a destination for anyone other than Jim Bob who is looking to go to the weekend swap meet. Add to that the shenanigans that went on with our recruit's high school last year, and I'm a little nervous about retaining said recruit.

@F5_Chad 2m

He's most likely banging hot *** white girls and getting the royal treatment. The tweet doesn't surprise.

Not worried

How come dudes only find hot chicks to bang at other schools when Miami is LOADED with hot chicks everywhere? That **** should be advantage Miami.

Anyone that asks this question didn't go to school at Miami (at least recently).

Hot girls in Miami party on South Beach with rich dudes that buy bottles. Simple as that.

Spoken like a dude who struggled to get laid. We had plenty of dudes like you on campus when I was there too. They were always blaming the rich dudes for swallowing up all the hot chicks whilst I, a poor kid from Detroit without 2 pennies to rub together, was balls deep in freshness.

Advertisement
Just want to point out that taking a vacation to Tallahassee =/= visiting FSU. Schools treat recruits well and this school parties hard. If nothing else, it's a free, fun weekend. I am a little worried, but not because Tallahassee sucks

@F5_Chad 2m

Not worried

Anyone that asks this question didn't go to school at Miami (at least recently).

Hot girls in Miami party on South Beach with rich dudes that buy bottles. Simple as that.

Spoken like a dude who struggled to get laid. We had plenty of dudes like you on campus when I was there too. They were always blaming the rich dudes for swallowing up all the hot chicks whilst I, a poor kid from Detroit without 2 pennies to rub together, was balls deep in freshness.

Wrong, but glad you were balls deep in freshness too bro.

@F5_Chad 2m

Not worried

The chicks on South Beach and what not are hot but they aint banging some college recruit to get him on campus. Chicks that actually go to UM can't compete with the fine *** ***** that get into state schools.

LULZ. So an 18 year old kid with testosterone oozing out of his ears is going to be too picky to nail the college chicks at UM? As a dude who spent 7 years on UM's campus I can assure you that there are more than enough hot chicks to keep a virile dude happy.

Come on, man. Some of you guys take **** to such far extremes with your nonsensical excuse-making. Mental hopscotch.

Excuse for what? He probably will still be a Cane in the end. Your the one who thinks its a big deal hes visiting FSU and I think hes going up to get wined and dined and to bang some FAMU *****.

Last edited:
hope Chad stays in town next weekend though. Need to surround Valentine with as much local talent as possible on his visit(Chad, Jackson, KC, Yearb, Moten,…). Sell the "lets put our city back on the map together" pitch hard!

not to mention he could help with Treon too..

Advertisement
This thread has gone from ridiculous to sublime. You dudes are actually debating whether he can get more chicks in Miami or Trailerhassee. Let that sink in for a while.

One of our top recruits is visiting our arch rival who just happened to win the national championship. Our school is located in the recruit's hometown and is in an destination location. Our rival's school is located in a dump that is never mentioned as a destination for anyone other than Jim Bob who is looking to go to the weekend swap meet. Add to that the shenanigans that went on with our recruit's high school last year, and I'm a little nervous about retaining said recruit.

Have you ever been to Tallahassee?

not to much worried about him taking visit to FSU, he is a cane and if i was him i would take all the visits i could also, plus when your 17-18 yr old kid let them be a kid and experience other atmosphere's, thru and thru he will be a cane he has not wavered about him going somewhere else and if he does so be it, these kids change there mind all the time but he for one i have alot of faith in that he will stick with the U, so all this fuss about him going to visit let them go and he is supposedly going to bama also, take the the visits it he is true to his word like he has been all along without being a diva then there is nothing to worry about, guys on here get all worked up for nothing lol, Go Canes...I Stand with The U!!!

this whole chad thomas visiting Bama and FSU so late in the process just seems a little fishy, if you want to take visits to see places why not do OV earlier in the process why not go to USC or Texas to see nice big cities

some recruits don't take any visits to after the season is over...also if you truly going just to party you can get to FSU and Alabama fast and enjoy more of the weekend. Spending a 60 hour weekend going to LA when 12 of the hours are on a plane would kinda suck. Its the reason why they say if you gonna go to Hawaii from Florida go for a week or don't go at all. Plus he probably doesn't know anyone at those schools. FSU and Bama have other Dade kids there and visiting.

can someone update how many lobster tails he's had?

did Chad also get the butter sauce?

Advertisement
Our school is located in the recruit's hometown and is in an destination location.

It's only a destination if you're not already from there. These kids want out of Miami, and I don't blame them.

gtfooh, they want out of Miami but all the mofos that leave to go play somewhere else bring they ***ing *** back when they don't make it to the league or make it and don't get that almighty second contract.

That should be part of the recruiting pitch for kids looking to go else where. Show them the long list of ***mo's from the 90's and 2000's that all wanted out of sfl; however, once their playing days were behind them they had to come scurrying back here to try and find a 9 to 5 because their so called "home and new family" had no further use for them.

Advertisement
not to much worried about him taking visit to FSU, he is a cane and if i was him i would take all the visits i could also, plus when your 17-18 yr old kid let them be a kid and experience other atmosphere's, thru and thru he will be a cane he has not wavered about him going somewhere else and if he does so be it, these kids change there mind all the time but he for one i have alot of faith in that he will stick with the U, so all this fuss about him going to visit let them go and he is supposedly going to bama also, take the the visits it he is true to his word like he has been all along without being a diva then there is nothing to worry about, guys on here get all worked up for nothing lol, Go Canes...I Stand with The U!!!

this whole chad thomas visiting Bama and FSU so late in the process just seems a little fishy, if you want to take visits to see places why not do OV earlier in the process why not go to USC or Texas to see nice big cities

some recruits don't take any visits to after the season is over...also if you truly going just to party you can get to FSU and Alabama fast and enjoy more of the weekend. Spending a 60 hour weekend going to LA when 12 of the hours are on a plane would kinda suck. Its the reason why they say if you gonna go to Hawaii from Florida go for a week or don't go at all. Plus he probably doesn't know anyone at those schools. FSU and Bama have other Dade kids there and visiting.

The whole he just wants to party thing doesn't make sense to me who leaves miami to go party in Tallahassee in 35 degree weather

The whole he just wants to party thing doesn't make sense to me who leaves miami to go party in Tallahassee in 35 degree weather

Im as cynical about the state of the program as anyone, but c'mon.....
Being 18 and wanting to go on a free trip to one of the major universities in the state is just the norm. New places and hoes is kinda the awesome thing going on at that age. You really think he would have just canceled the trip cause it was cold?

Advertisement
Back