chad thomas update

it might be a good sign that Chad Thomas is on twitter talking about how he's missing miami

Advertisement
He won the Dline MVP at the opening he was a lot more powerful than I thought. He wont be underrated for too much longer.

He won the Dline MVP at the opening he was a lot more powerful than I thought. He wont be underrated for too much longer.

Not sure if I have to say it but we been talking about the kid since his soph year, maybe you underrated him but he is a really talented player. Hope he plays for the home town team

Not sure if I have to say it but we been talking about the kid since his soph year, maybe you underrated him but he is a really talented player. Hope he plays for the home town team
I admit I did underrate him and some of the recruiting sites as well.

Advertisement
If we land Valentine, Michael Smith, and Chad Thomas I won't be able to contain myself

Advertisement
If we land Valentine, Michael Smith, and Chad Thomas I won't be able to contain myself

Add another HS DT (Holley, hopefully), maybe another JuCo DT, and a SDE (as I see Smith, Thomas, and AQM as WDE), and I'll have a heart attack from happiness.

Advertisement
not surprised by a shannon question or any question to push a kid away from miami.

you guys are all underestimating stuckey. if we got stucky, smith, chad, and valentine. i would go nuts. if holley or moten (he seems a weak commit) i am going through the roof. Demetrius jackson will be allowed to develop at his own pace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back