Chad Thomas doing what he does best

Advertisement
WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?!?!?

Chad you might be pursuing the wrong profession young man. What's the shelf life on a football player? 8 years? Maybe 10?

You can play like that FOREVER bro.

Now I just want him for the phenomenal segment that will end being done on him by College Gameday. WOW. He's one of the best defensive ends in his class and he may be by FAR a better pianist.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Mike Reid. AA DLineman from Penn State back in the sixties. Played classical piano. Played in the league for the Bengals, I think.

Advertisement
My favorite prospect other than Sony and Lane. I dunno, I just have this sinking feeling though after the Thomas/Kirkland fiasco.

Advertisement
A blinding amount of sunshine in his life.

His rejection letter from the Goon Squad is in the mail.

Someone needs to tell Chad that UM is about to make a huge renovation to the Music School. A major gift/donation is coming...

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again: the Frost School of Music is top 3 in the Country. Outstanding programs in all music related disciplines.

Only other non-conservatories on the same level are 1. Southern Cal 2. Indiana and 3. North Texas.

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again: the Frost School of Music is top 3 in the Country. Outstanding programs in all music related disciplines.

Only other non-conservatories on the same level are 1. Southern Cal 2. Indiana and 3. North Texas.

esto es verdad.

however, music students take like 19 credits every semester. no idea how he will do that AND football.

Advertisement

esto es verdad.

however, music students take like 19 credits every semester. no idea how he will do that AND football.

Good point. That doesn't seem possible. But, if that is the case, it's likely that is the case anywhere for students enrolled in a music school.

With that said, is there opportunity to not be enrolled in the music school, but still take a lot of classes with the school, like a minor or joint degree?

Seems like on the football field and in the band room, he is having to carry ppl! lol, jk but he was playing the *$^# out of that piano!

No way he chooses FSU over Miami if he is serious about his music. I'm sure some of the credits in the music program are marching band related, he will be excused from those obviously.

Advertisement
Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1457950 said:
No way he chooses FSU over Miami if he is serious about his music. I'm sure some of the credits in the music program are marching band related, he will be excused from those obviously.

Also, he will want to be focused if class, music and football will be that important iwould advise for him to be around more family just to make it easiar because going away from home it's easy to slack off

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again: the Frost School of Music is top 3 in the Country. Outstanding
programs in all music related disciplines.

esto es verdad.

He will need to add weight so a red shirt year plus making classes during the summer and he will be fine. Think of it this way 2 fall Classes, 3 Spring classes and 3 summer equals 8 Class for the year. And you general take 40 classes so spread out over 5 years and he is all good.

Go Canes

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;1457950 said:

Also, he will want to be focused if class, music and football will be that important iwould advise for him to be around more family just to make it easiar because going away from home it's easy to slack off

Not to mention his piano teacher. Whoever he/she is they been gettin it right.

Yes, music students take a LOT of credits (I had 19 OR MORE every semester other than when I was student teaching).

But, in his case, I'm sure he could substitute a couple independent studies for some normal courses. Would definitely be interesting to knowhow this would work considering the time constraints for both the music program and football team

Advertisement
Back